Status
Not open for further replies.
@thefileupload
Hello sir,
Thanks for payment
Please Upgrade my account, Username : myfile

Payment.jpg

Hi,

Only active users who post proof of payment received gets an extension. Once you've receive a payment from us, post it here and we will extend your premium! :D

Hi Guys,

All upgraded/extended. Cheers!

Thanks for the payment

2015-08-02 $x0.06 PAID

Hi worldsoftco,

Your download traffic has been flagged as suspicious. 72 files all uploaded on 7th June and every single file having very similar download count. You also have 22,520 downloads in total flagged as bots.

As a result, your account has been put on temporary ban for the moment. Please contact us via PM to sort out the issue. We will need reports of the traffic statistics of all the websites that you have posted our links. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
@thefileupload;

"To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 8 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."

Thanks, nick sent on pm.:)
So... i`ll post when i hit 10 posts.:D

I76D6ji.png
:):)

Last edited:
referrals program not workin'
i got earning referrals but get nothing from it, a bug?

plz have a look into it, many thx ;)

btw: thx for the fast payment :)

Hi,

If you look at our rewards page, currently only Plan 3 is available which is purely PPD. One reason for turning off the PPS was because of the difficulty of getting a reliable payment gateway that allows File Hosting.

referrals program not workin'
i got earning referrals but get nothing from it, a bug?

plz have a look into it, many thx ;)

btw: thx for the fast payment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back