Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

We have fixed the issue and currently optimizing our databases so uploading will be stopped for the moment. Download is back online! Cheers.

I received this now is that if the server , rising and going super slow remote upload is mine and my files guilt.

Deleted all my files .

Server Not recommended

"We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to continue providing free
premium status for your account as you are uploading really large files
with low download counts. This results in inefficiency for our server
loads.

We would love to continue hosting your files if you are able to increase
the number of downloads for the files OR you will need to pay for our
premium accounts as it is just not economical to host your large files for
free and degrading the service of our servers. "

Just so you know I put in more than 10 servers , only cloudzilla I have over 2000 downloads daily .

Whose fault is it?

Well, if you want to upload like 200Gb worth of media and only provide 10-20 downloads per file, then perhaps another server will suit you better. We gave you unlimited storage and unlimited file size out of goodwill so we will appreciate that you do not abuse our charity.

Regardless, we will be sorry to see you gone and we hope you will be able to find another server who is willing to give you unlimited storage for free. Cheers.

If I have more than 2000 downloads per day on another server and yours is not even 100, will not your fault ?

In cloudzilla , I have unlimited space without pay ,

So he will not forsake you will be a tiny server.

On my website you will not be sure , I veto that no one may be put .

Until lugo lucas

Flawed logic. If I put 1 primary link and 10 mirror links, obviously the primary link will get 2000 downloads while the mirror links get probably 5% of the remainder traffic. But you speak gibberish, so it is a little difficult to have an intelligent debate so let's stop here and I wish you the very best with cloudzilla.

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 0M7330xxxxxxT)
Sent by:Neo Jessie Ah Kim (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Buyer email:nzkfoodxxxxx
Payment sent to:
kojomanxxxxx
Amount received:
$25,00 USD
Fee amount:-$1,40 USD
Net amount:$23,60 USD

Issue a refund
scr_symQuestion.gif
You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:Feb 15, 2015
Time:14:36:37 GMT+07:00

Subject:You've got a payment the Media Storage
Note:Hi, As our valued member, you have received an express payment! Please share your payment proof on our official thread in WJUNCTION and get a free upgrade to Premium trial which will allow you to earn more! Rgds, The Media Storage
Payment type:Instant

just curious and wonders where's the $0.67 :D

Awesome news for everyone - existing users and new users who are considering using our services.

We have added on additional servers so everyone who registers an account gets 50 GB FREE storage now! All existing users are automatically getting 50 GB of storage so start uploading your files today. Upload/Download speeds will be much faster as well :)
You are all able to upload 1.5 GB max per file size as well.

For our premium users, the benefits are even better. You get unlimited storage space with no limit on the file size that you can upload so go ahead and upload that 10GB file that you want to share with your users.

Also, have you noticed that we have removed the time limit for downloading a second file? Now your users can download that 2nd file almost instantaneously without requiring to wait!

Let us know what additional features you will like and we will do our best to implement. Cheers and have fun.

We are looking at adding additional payment gateways as well, so hang in there!

Last edited:
Hi Zell,

We have recently doubled/tripled our rates for some of the tiers and with that we have changed to counting only once for unique IPs 24 hours. This is partly because some users were abusing our system by dividing very light files in 20 or more parts and that is because we allow rapid downloads for all users without a need to wait for the 2nd download.

Hi Zell,

We have recently doubled/tripled our rates for some of the tiers and with that we have changed to counting only once for unique IPs 24 hours. This is partly because some users were abusing our system by dividing very light files in 20 or more parts and that is because we allow rapid downloads for all users without a need to wait for the 2nd download.

to avoid that, you can:

-if file size <5 MB then only count 5 times per IP, for example

-if file size >5 MB only count 1 time per IP

Hi Zell,

Thanks for the valuable feedback. We will seriously look into developing such a counting function for the downloads revenue and increase the satisfaction of our users. Cheers :)

Hello!

Have you tried out our services already? Even with a free account, you are already getting 50 GB free storage space and unlimited downloads. We will upgrade you for a premium trial if you still feel that is insufficient for your needs :) Cheers!

Upgraded!

For other users who feel that 50 GB is too little, let us know and we may just increase the free storage to 100 GB ! Would that be better for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back