Status
Not open for further replies.
you been hacked!

[h=1]Deceptive site ahead[/h]Attackers on www.themediastorage.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

[h=1]Deceptive site ahead[/h]

Attackers on www.themediastorage.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards).

Last edited:
No idea why you are posting pointless and malicious posts aimed at disparaging us, but if you continue doing so without proper proofs, we will write in to the admins for such abusive behavior. If you want people to use your own service, do a good job and build up your own site and not resort to unethical means.

Had an account when you first started, lol tried to login to check theres any file or not, after 2 tries says acc banned...Can you look it up? User: riddlesmyth

No idea why you are posting pointless and malicious posts aimed at disparaging us, but if you continue doing so without proper proofs, we will write in to the admins for such abusive behavior. If you want people to use your own service, do a good job and build up your own site and not resort to unethical means.

You idiot I wasn't making this up! I have no reason to lie! Now it working fine so I don't know what going on!

Danny, you used 2 different IPs to log in hence the auto ban. Do be careful when using proxies/VPNs as they might be logged as different IPs. Unbanned.

riddlesmythmultilogin2015-05-01 02:58:26

Hello sir,
Thanks for payment
Please Upgrade my account, Username : myfile

payment.jpg

Dear All,

It is unfortunately but we had to adjust our rates for 2016 due to extremely poor advertising rates and low CTRs. We have been bleeding from our pockets for the last few months and at this rate, we will not be able to sustain the business. It was either closing down the whole operation or operating at a lower rate to hopefully remain above our overhead costs. We are actively finding higher yielding advertisers and will definitely revert the rates should we get better paying ads.

There will be haters, and we completely understand the hate, and if you decide to take your business to another uploader, we will miss you as we seriously value all our uploaders very much. We will keep the rates at existing numbers and if we can be in the green, rest assured that the rates will be increased.

We hope you understand this is a tough business and we are really shielding you all from all that DMCA cases, legal issues, DDOS attacks (still on-going but we are mitigating it with costs from our own pockets, so please understand our rationale for having to reduce the rates. It's definitely our last resort. Rest assured though that you are all going to get paid! :)

Well, i do hope everything works out for you guys, you have always been a straight shooter and that is very much appreciated, for my part, i will continue sending you business and see where it goes from there.
Good Luck.

Themediastorage, in order to sustain your business, I would suggest you to limit or lower your bandwidth for free users, block user with adblock plugin, block ucbrowser, and lower rewards for country that consume the most bandwidth but generate very little income.

Hi Exandeer, thanks for the recommendations. Bandwidth isn't really an issue, but yes adblocks have been hurting us quite a bit. We have also lowered rewards for countries that advertisers ain't willing to pay for. Your suggestions are much appreciated and we will see if we can further implement some of them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back