Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

themaPoster - software to help you post to forums and blogs.

What is themaPoster?
themaPoster is a auto poster program which allows you to create new threads / reply to topics in forums and blogs. You can also create schedule for posting, post from .txt files and much more.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

More screenshots at: themaPoster - (home)

Buy: themaPoster - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Reply to hundreds of your topics at the same time.
  • Create new threads in forums and blogs.
  • Send emails to any email address.
  • Tons of settings to make it work like you want.
  • Add unlimited number of topics / templates.
  • Group your topics for easier organizing.
  • Add unlimited number of forums / blogs.
  • Organize forums by categories and countries.
  • Major forum / blog types supported (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, myBB, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, phpWind, uCoz blog, Blogger [blogspot], Email).
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Smart login and retry system.
  • Preview your formatted message before sending.
  • Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at chosen time.
  • Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
  • Prefixes and icons fully supported.
  • See a progression of each post.
  • Random questions and captcha support.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, bypassCaptcha, deathByCaptcha).
  • DLE posting via admin control panel.
  • Templates finder to find all forum sections automatically.
  • Automatic detection of forum type and charset.
  • Multiple accounts support.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
  • Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
  • Request custom forums.
  • Shutdown the computer automatically when all schedule tasks are completed.
  • All languages supported (even Chinese, Russian, etc.).
  • Supports Windows, Linux and Mac (via wine).
  • Auto-posting from directory.
  • Use proxy when posting.
  • Check for dead sites.
  • Save message and post it as it was later.
  • User friendly and easy to use.
  • Posts list - save and organize your posts.
  • Banned hosts, custom replacements, special tags to make posting better.
  • Private messages automatic checker on forums and blogs.
  • Multiple language interfaces (Bulgarian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish).
  • Easy to select wanted topics / templates.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).
Current price (second option): 35$ (for program + build-in forums).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaPoster

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaPosterOfficial

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaPoster forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaPoster forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaPoster - (changelog)

Last edited:
2,465 comments
Freddy11, can you create a program which will replace old posts in forums?

This will be a very useful tool for uploaders when they want eg change filehost.

Now they either delete old topics and start new ones or they edit old posts replacing links manually which consumes extremely much time.

Do you plan to create such a tool?

I think many users would like this.

Happy New Year! :)

This will be a very useful tool for uploaders when they want eg change filehost.

Now they either delete old topics and start new ones or they edit old posts replacing links manually which consumes extremely much time.

this question was ask before long time ago from many users... i also want software like this one...
please Freddy thin about that.. believe me you will earn good money from soft like this one.

this question was ask before long time ago from many users... i also want software like this one...
please Freddy thin about that.. believe me you will earn good money from soft like this one.

This is added Freddy's to-do list 6th months ago, but no response from him.

After a successful series of written tutorials on How to operate Themaposter (Old Version), I would be rolling out Video Series of the application in a week or two :)

Though I think my accent won't be satisfactory but hell will give it a shot :)

Will link out the thread link here :)

Regards
Raz3r

I wanted to vouch for Freddy. I am a new user of software and naturally had a lot of questions. Instead of posting on forums I was sending emails to which I am always getting a prompt and right to the business answers! In this type of business (IM,bots, etc) the support availability and help is a real deal breaker. I am very pleased with software and most importantly with support I get from Freddy.

Thank you and keep up a great work.

1-daily.

Thanks aviator.

Version 2.17 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.16 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.17

• Fixed some small posting problems.
  • Fixed .sx domain fail to validate.
  • Some code migration to newer programming language version and newer libraries.
  • Small bug in "Topic's editor" when showing topics of wrong forum (only happened when forum did not had any topics).
  • Fixed characters limit bug (error happened in rare cases).
  • Fixed Blogger adding process when url was with https (shown wrong format error).
  • Added new option in status table right click context to "Enable forum".
  • Improved proxy management in "CONFIG" -> "Proxy". You can now save multiple proxies (if you had old proxy enabled the setting will be lost, just re-add and enable).
  • Added size option for [ youtube ] tag, which need to be specified like this: [ youtube=700x300 ]http://youtubelink...[/ youtube ] where first number is width, and second is height.
  • Added new button in "FORUMS" -> "Manage" -> "Clear notes for selected forums".
  • Fixed few rare cases when templates finder was not able to find forums.
  • Fixed one type of captcha related bug.
  • Fixed some cases of Discuz forum type captcha not showing.
  • Added new tag for directory posting "<useSubject>false</useSubject>" when you don't want to use any subject (might be useful when replying). Not recommended, because subject gives better SEO for all posts.
  • Updated Russian language file.
  • Added new setting in "FORUMS" -> "Other" -> "Don't use description.".
  • Added new button in "TOPICS" tab -> "Add topics". Just for shortcut which leads to "FORUMS" tab if no / multiple topics selected and shows a tip to use topics editor. If 1 topic selected it can open topics editor for that forum without going to "FORUMS" tab.
  • Added new button in "TEMPLATES" tab -> "Add templates". Just for shortcut which leads to "FORUMS" tab and shows a tip to use templates finder or editor. If 1 template selected it will select that forum in "FORUMS" tab automatically.
  • Other small improvements / fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Version 2.18 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.17 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

If you need proxies, check this topic: themaPoster ? View topic - Need proxies? Check this.

v.2.18

• Fixed issue with files which have invisible character at the start (showed up as strange symbol or question mark when posting).
  • Fixed color chooser.
  • Added proxy management for forum in "FORUMS" -> "Proxy". You can set proxy for whole forum or for wanted user ranks. Forums where proxy is used background will be yellow. Small icon in status table near username will also be displayed to indicate that proxy was used.
  • Improved checking proxy in "CONFIG" -> "Proxy". You can now check proxy without enabling it.
  • Fixed setting "Always on top" (the program dialogs were shown behind the main window making impossible to see them).
  • Improved Wordpress login.
  • Fixed XenForo in some cases duplicate threads problem (not always happened).
  • Added tags support for XenForo (not all forums have them enabled), the parameter was missing.
  • Fixed few other small posting problems.
  • Improved dialog of forum category chooser. Now you can choose multiple forum categories.
  • Fixed rare maximize issues with 1280x800 and 1280x1024 resolutions.
  • Other small improvements.

Version 2.19 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.18 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.19

• Fixed few posting problems.
  • Added reCaptcha support for IP Board forums (just never seen before any IPB forum to use it).
  • Fixed .txt reading with message separator(s) inside. Didn't took the right subject.
  • Fixed bug when adding large amount of messages to posts list via .txt files.
  • Improved. Replacements where "Regex search" is enabled are now shown with green background.
  • Fixed proxy backup. Didn't made backup of proxy at all.
  • Added some features regarding themaLeecher upcoming new update. Those will be mentioned in themaLeecher changelog.
  • Improved. In forum's lists the type name changed to category name. There is already an icon identifying the type, there is no point to write it again. Category is more useful.
  • Added new setting in "CONFIG" -> "Other" -> "Check websites in the background for domain changes (every 1 hour).". Enabled by default. If domain changes detected url is changed automatically and status added in status table "Other" tab. Also adds statuses if domain is unreachable and website might be dead. Note that "Other" statuses are not saved when exiting the program (never were) so you might want to check them from time to time for general information.
  • Fixed posting for newer versions of Burning Board type (they changed some things).

Version 2.20 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.19 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.20

• Fixed word wrapping in preview window.
  • Fixed default categories of build-in forums showing when all forums from that category deleted.
  • Added reCaptcha support for XenForo (just never seen before any XenForo to use that captcha).
  • Added optional name field for replacements (to make easier to identify them if needed).
  • Added new column in status table "Post date". You can hide it by right clicking on the column if not needed. Affects only new statuses.
  • Added new option under "Forums" menu at the top -> "Import emails from .txt file.".
  • Improved. If shutdown or hibernate enabled added warning that the action will be executed in 60 seconds with ability to cancel.
  • Small improvements.

Last edited:
Hi Freddy11,

Lately I have not used the program, I was at version 1.19 for old program, the old can not open it because I error occurs "Excelsior JET" I downloaded the new version 2.20 from the primary email.
The problem is that now I ask license, enter license I received email but it says Fatal error, says that the license is for only version 1x, now I do, I can not use any version.

Thanks,

Version 2.21 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.20 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.21

• Fixed some rare domains validation (.sexy and few others).
  • Added "Redo" (CTRL+Y) functionally for text fields and improved "Undo" (CTLR+Z). Program uses (always used) global edit history for all fields which limit is 100.
  • Added simple "Find & Replace" window for text fields (accessible when right clicking on field or shortcut CTRL+H).
  • Added bbCode to html conversion of [embed] tag (to iframe).
  • Fixed url issues when url had non-english characters, spaces or some non parsed characters.
  • Improved a lot of internal components which will make things easier in the future.
  • Added special tag <postSubject> which can be used in message text to insert the subject (shortcut CTRL+T).
  • Improved templates finder for SMF (to find sub-forums in some forums).
  • Improved few fatal start-up errors handling.

Hi Freddy11,

Lately I have not used the program, I was at version 1.19 for old program, the old can not open it because I error occurs "Excelsior JET" I downloaded the new version 2.20 from the primary email.
The problem is that now I ask license, enter license I received email but it says Fatal error, says that the license is for only version 1x, now I do, I can not use any version.

Thanks,

Hello,

you can see in the error message the url where you can get the new license key: themaPoster - (Get v.2.xx new key.)

Back