Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

themaPoster - software to help you post to forums and blogs.

What is themaPoster?
themaPoster is a auto poster program which allows you to create new threads / reply to topics in forums and blogs. You can also create schedule for posting, post from .txt files and much more.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

More screenshots at: themaPoster - (home)

Buy: themaPoster - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Reply to hundreds of your topics at the same time.
  • Create new threads in forums and blogs.
  • Send emails to any email address.
  • Tons of settings to make it work like you want.
  • Add unlimited number of topics / templates.
  • Group your topics for easier organizing.
  • Add unlimited number of forums / blogs.
  • Organize forums by categories and countries.
  • Major forum / blog types supported (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, myBB, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, phpWind, uCoz blog, Blogger [blogspot], Email).
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Smart login and retry system.
  • Preview your formatted message before sending.
  • Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at chosen time.
  • Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
  • Prefixes and icons fully supported.
  • See a progression of each post.
  • Random questions and captcha support.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, bypassCaptcha, deathByCaptcha).
  • DLE posting via admin control panel.
  • Templates finder to find all forum sections automatically.
  • Automatic detection of forum type and charset.
  • Multiple accounts support.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
  • Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
  • Request custom forums.
  • Shutdown the computer automatically when all schedule tasks are completed.
  • All languages supported (even Chinese, Russian, etc.).
  • Supports Windows, Linux and Mac (via wine).
  • Auto-posting from directory.
  • Use proxy when posting.
  • Check for dead sites.
  • Save message and post it as it was later.
  • User friendly and easy to use.
  • Posts list - save and organize your posts.
  • Banned hosts, custom replacements, special tags to make posting better.
  • Private messages automatic checker on forums and blogs.
  • Multiple language interfaces (Bulgarian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish).
  • Easy to select wanted topics / templates.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).
Current price (second option): 35$ (for program + build-in forums).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaPoster

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaPosterOfficial

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaPoster forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaPoster forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaPoster - (changelog)

Last edited:
2,461 comments
OK then make it optional(who wants it he can get it) in 2.01 or 2.02 version you can do it easily if you want , but I don't trust you anymore....

He earned 10$ more than the alternative one , basically he earned 10$ extra from each sale.

And people who bragging here for buying numerous license and praise him, please donate even more to him , he need it, it's obvious!

Its best way to show your grateful, just words are not best way.

You must not understand how time consuming it can be sometimes to code a special template for different forums.

Just because the other one is cheaper and has alot more features does not mean it will work with certain forums which is why freddy is offering a solution to better forums with special needs.

You seem to be acting like its so simple to do it so why don't you create your own build in forums which work with themaposter and give it out for free?

I mean you do know how to code right? Just reverse engineer his code and do it. Its plain and simple.

If this is not so simple and you can't do it then please stop posting and allow freddy to run his business the way he wants.

If you have time to argue about business way go call microsoft or google and ask them to start giving things out for free because its so simple to do.

But he knows to code and I'm not sure how much good because he worked hard night and days and still missing couple of important features, and for that job he wants about 10$ more not 10$ less!

If you like his job you can express it, better, with donation.

But if someone broke his own rules he must count on bad publicity!

I think I earned same without and with thema...as I said it's not about 5$ it's more about trust , cause tomorrow he can to ask money for any feature he wants at any moment, despite he promised quite opposite.

And donate more, cause he needs more, apparently

Last edited:
I think I earned same without and with thema...as I said it's not about 5$ it's more about trust , cause tomorrow he can to ask money for any feature he wants at any moment, despite he promised quite opposite.

And donate more, cause he needs more, apparently
Dude, Whats wrong with you? You have been trying to make up one or other reason to misdirect users from the time news was posted about v2.

As for the forum pack upgrade for which you seems to be crying, it isn't any kind of scam as you stated few posts before, nor even any close to it.

Did he ever promised his software will work for each and every site? - No
Did he ever told that he will add any website on the internet for free to his software? - No

Those forums must have been using one or the other way to prevent auto posters or different script, thats the reason he introduced additional pack.

And just to add to soft2050 post.

• It's probably not possible for all sites to work. I believe 98% working fine, also fixing not working one's as I can.
  • The forum's pack is now free for all old users (as already mentioned earlier), I believe they deserve to have it for free.
  • There are just 9 forums which will only work from build-in (I don't plan to add more unless it's really necessary). Actually, I'm trying to remove as many forums as I can which would only work from build-in, since I don't really like that thing, I would prefer them working fine when added manually, but sometimes it's just not possible or I had to create new type for each of those forums (new type like VBulletin, but it doesn't make sense just for a single forum).
  • All other forums (except those 9) can be added manually and they will work fine.
  • Also thanks to everyone for all donations which made recently :) . It really helps and matters.

soft2050 please read again my posts carefully, especially parts about what he promised and what he did , what was in v 1.44 what is missing in v 2.00 and how it can reflect on further updates

Last edited:
Version 2.01 released.

Just some basic fixes.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.00 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.01

• Fixed small bug with some DLE Blogs.
  • Fixed sections / groups updating when changing case of words.
  • Fixed some small posting problems with few forums.
  • Added new setting in "CONFIG" -> "Other" section: "Automatically switch to "Q" tab when captcha needs to be entered."
  • Fixed proxy when used with username and password.
  • Added new 21 build-in forums.
  • Fixed small old bug in message url highlighter.
  • Fixed message saving to file when saving to the existing file.
  • Added new forum's filter special terms "with topics", "without topics", "with templates", "without templates".
  • Fixed templates finder when not finding sub-forums in some VBulletin forums.
  • Improved posting to Blogger.
  • Fixed small bug when filtering forums / topics or templates by forum type.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.01 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.02

• Fixed some small posting problems with few forums.
  • Improved for very low screen height resolutions (when height is only 600px).
  • Fixed bug with Linux file system when used via Wine.
  • Fixed message preview (image loading) when program is used with proxy and authentication.
  • Fixed bug when saved topic had wrong topic id (used post id, mostly in VBulletin forums).
  • Added new button next to subject field to convert message to HTML.
  • Added new setting for forum's in "FORUMS" -> "Other" to convert every message to HTML (from BBCode) which is posted to a forum / blog.
  • Fixed DLE captcha when used with AntiGate.
  • Improved. When option in "CONFIG" -> "Other" -> "Automatically switch to "Q" tab when captcha needs to be entered." is enabled then answer field fill focus automatically.
  • Added new shortcut "CTRL + Q" to focus first captcha field in "Q" tab.
  • Fixed some bugs with deleted build-in forums.
  • Improved left and right side panels. You can now change the size of them (only when no screen size warning is given).
  • Fixed
    tag in message preview.
    [*]Added maximize button in message preview.
    [*]Added new tab "History" in color chooser were all previously selected colors are displayed.
    [*]Fixed saving of recent colors in color chooser.
    [*]Fixed search and filter in "deleted build-in forums" window.

Version 2.03 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.02 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

Quick and small update mostly for sizing issues.

v.2.03

• Fixed some re-sizing issues with higher resolution.
  • Added flags managements ("CONFIG" -> "Flags") where you can disable / enable wanted flags. You can use special terms "enabled" or "disabled" in search and filter flags field.
  • Improved status filter. You can now filter by flag of forum (just by writing flag name in the field).
  • Added new right click context item "Open in browser" for topics / templates / forums lists and status tables. You can still double click to open in browser single item.
  • Added new 6 build-in forums.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:
Yes, indeed, version 2.04 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.03 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.04

• Added new button in bbCode buttons panel for "Blog message separator".
  • Fixed optional fields setting.
  • Added "Blog message separator" support for Blogger.
  • Fixed "Blog message separator" when used with "convert message to HTML" setting.
  • Fixed copying replacements to other forums when other forum already had replacement with the same search string (it's now replaced).
  • Added ability to change flag for selected forums in "FORUMS" -> "Manage" section.
  • Fixed preview message bug with
    Code:
     tags.
    [*]Fixed url validator when domain is "xxx".
    [*]Improved schedule "time left" displaying format to more readable "hours:minutes : seconds".
    [*]Fixed posting to DLE blog when blog requires to post via admin panel.
    [*]Fixed sorting of sub-groups and sub-sections.
    [*]Added new setting in "FORUMS" -> "Other" section to "Don't post at home" for DLE Blogs.
    [*]Fixed non-regex replacements when search string had \n.
    [*]Updated Spanish and French translations.
    [*]Fixed "DLE Forum" type detection.
    [/LIST]

For previous versions changelog: [URL="http://poster.freddy.lt/changelog.php"]click here[/URL]

Back