Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

themaPoster - software to help you post to forums and blogs.

What is themaPoster?
themaPoster is a auto poster program which allows you to create new threads / reply to topics in forums and blogs. You can also create schedule for posting, post from .txt files and much more.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

More screenshots at: themaPoster - (home)

Buy: themaPoster - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Reply to hundreds of your topics at the same time.
  • Create new threads in forums and blogs.
  • Send emails to any email address.
  • Tons of settings to make it work like you want.
  • Add unlimited number of topics / templates.
  • Group your topics for easier organizing.
  • Add unlimited number of forums / blogs.
  • Organize forums by categories and countries.
  • Major forum / blog types supported (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, myBB, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, phpWind, uCoz blog, Blogger [blogspot], Email).
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Smart login and retry system.
  • Preview your formatted message before sending.
  • Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at chosen time.
  • Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
  • Prefixes and icons fully supported.
  • See a progression of each post.
  • Random questions and captcha support.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, bypassCaptcha, deathByCaptcha).
  • DLE posting via admin control panel.
  • Templates finder to find all forum sections automatically.
  • Automatic detection of forum type and charset.
  • Multiple accounts support.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
  • Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
  • Request custom forums.
  • Shutdown the computer automatically when all schedule tasks are completed.
  • All languages supported (even Chinese, Russian, etc.).
  • Supports Windows, Linux and Mac (via wine).
  • Auto-posting from directory.
  • Use proxy when posting.
  • Check for dead sites.
  • Save message and post it as it was later.
  • User friendly and easy to use.
  • Posts list - save and organize your posts.
  • Banned hosts, custom replacements, special tags to make posting better.
  • Private messages automatic checker on forums and blogs.
  • Multiple language interfaces (Bulgarian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish).
  • Easy to select wanted topics / templates.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).
Current price (second option): 35$ (for program + build-in forums).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaPoster

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaPosterOfficial

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaPoster forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaPoster forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaPoster - (changelog)

Last edited:
2,465 comments
Some suggestions, improvements:

- Right click menu option in status - disable forum
- Right click menu option in status - copy link of successfully posted topic in clipboard
- Auto-Shortening subject to specific number of characters

- Removing this [slide]http://i.imgur.com/eA2JY.jpg[/slide] to one static place, as status line, or in right upper corner, it is useful, but annoying, when covers what I am actually editing.

- For posting from folder, option for auto filling description
- For flood delay, instead of slider, type box, so we can type our own value.
- sort things where, when I click on forum, it opens google chrome, and when I click on failed post, or correctly posted topic link, it opens firefox.

Last edited:
When is it going to be available for paypal?thanks :D

Don't know. Waiting for response myself.

- Right click menu option in status - disable forum

Just go to "Forums", and disable the forum you want.

- Right click menu option in status - copy link of successfully posted topic in clipboard

Can add this.

- Auto-Shortening subject to specific number of characters

That would cut of the subject and it would look really strange in the forum. Just don't use super long subjects.

- Removing this [slide]http://i.imgur.com/eA2JY.jpg[/slide] to one static place, as status line, or in right upper corner, it is useful, but annoying, when covers what I am actually editing.

You can just move your mouse to a static place and don't move it while typing. That box shows in position where your mouse is.

- For posting from folder, option for auto filling description

You can already do this in 1.30 , check the faq for details.

- For flood delay, instead of slider, type box, so we can type our own value.

Just select appropriately value and adjust it with your arrow keys.

- sort things where, when I click on forum, it opens google chrome, and when I click on failed post, or correctly posted topic link, it opens firefox.

Check the "Settings" at the top menu, you can already choose to open .html files in default program.

ı use v1.30 for an hour but ı got an error.ı select my post and waiting them.but no one is sending.ı restart program and ı see them in my posts list.... ı delete v1.29 files,where can ı download it again?

Just go to "Forums", and disable the forum you want.

That can take upto 5 minutes, when u have huge list of custom forums, mixed with predefined.When I see dead forum, I can disable it right in place, without moving, then searching for it, then going back in status, then search another.... It would really make life way easier.

That would cut of the subject and it would look really strange in the forum. Just don't use super long subjects.

It isn't strange, lots of releases have superlong titles

example of superlong title:

VA Stefano Gambarelli Proudly Presents Just Addictions Trip and Holly and Mappa (NRG035 11) CDM 2011 MTC
lol, there are even bigger, that cant even fit in space you made...

Sending this on 100 forums, means 100 failed topics, which I need to change manually one by one, or mess with adding same thread again, shortening title in text file...

If you can,just add a checkbox, to auto short them on 60-70 characters, by cutting off the end of it. Usually, on the end, subject doesn't contain VITAL info. With checkbox, it can be optional.

You can just move your mouse to a static place and don't move it while typing. That box shows in position where your mouse is.

It is on my way, when I want to select part of the text that I want to cut out, which is connected with option I previously mentioned, long subject-short. If I click a part of the text, and drag mouse, while selecting, its right there, in my way, and I don't see what I am doing.
Actually, nothing should show in the middle of the poster, no matter what it is. That's what status line is for. all messages, mouse overs, etc should be moved to bottom, or top, but not in the middle of workplace.

This would be example:

m1ZhH.jpg

Just select appropriately value and adjust it with your arrow keys.

There is no 30 sec, or 45 sec

Don't take me wrong, I don't argue, just offering real situation examples, where some things can speedup process

Last edited:
ı try 1 post and 8-10 posts but its not working.

Same error :(

You must leave at least 1 post in the posts list. This is a bug and it's already fixed in 1.31 . Just don't post all posts, leave at least one in the list. Also you can just enable "Leave post in the list" and it will work fine.

I am import v1.29 user files inv1.30..

v1.29 topics, forums list updated.

but v1.30 created forums list, topics doesn't display..

How can i restore my backups.....

Your backups are in "users/backups" folder.

Just replace all user files when updating.

hi freddy11.
please tell me how to post in wordpress or dle site
like tinydl.com

Check the faq.

I replace all files but forums are not added..

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/zoCGIu.png[/SLIDE]

You need to replace files in "user" folder, not in the backups folder.

That can take upto 5 minutes, when u have huge list of custom forums, mixed with predefined.When I see dead forum, I can disable it right in place, without moving, then searching for it, then going back in status, then search another.... It would really make life way easier.

Added in 1.31

It isn't strange, lots of releases have superlong titles

example of superlong title:

VA Stefano Gambarelli Proudly Presents Just Addictions Trip and Holly and Mappa (NRG035 11) CDM 2011 MTC
lol, there are even bigger, that cant even fit in space you made...

Sending this on 100 forums, means 100 failed topics, which I need to change manually one by one, or mess with adding same thread again, shortening title in text file...

If you can,just add a checkbox, to auto short them on 60-70 characters, by cutting off the end of it. Usually, on the end, subject doesn't contain VITAL info. With checkbox, it can be optional.

Added in 1.31

It is on my way, when I want to select part of the text that I want to cut out, which is connected with option I previously mentioned, long subject-short. If I click a part of the text, and drag mouse, while selecting, its right there, in my way, and I don't see what I am doing.
Actually, nothing should show in the middle of the poster, no matter what it is. That's what status line is for. all messages, mouse overs, etc should be moved to bottom, or top, but not in the middle of workplace.

This would be example:

m1ZhH.jpg

Might think something out.

There is no 30 sec, or 45 sec

Don't take me wrong, I don't argue, just offering real situation examples, where some things can speedup process

Usually forum requires at least 1 minute. I'm not planning to lower it down to seconds, it would also look more like flooding.

Back