Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

I have seen a video on a russian forum and it's too complicated. I'm looking for something like title, article, select categories, forum and post.

Is there any demo to test?
It's really easy to do.

Maybe you saw some old video. themaPoster is more than 10 years old, it was more complicated at the start. Now everything is automatic pretty much.

You can just enter title, article text, select sections and post. That's it.

I offer full refund if needed and I'm always ready to help.

The setup should take you about 5-10 minutes (just add forum, add user, add needed templates - it's fully automatic now) and you will be able to post super easy after that.

Mind Freak™

@Freddy11 Can you please make out a tutorial to run Thema natively on Mac Catalina and above because Wine no longer is supported on Catalina plus Parallel and Virtualization isn't actually that friendly

Freddy11

hello sir can you check your mail , i want to buy themaposter ! thnx
Hi,

all emails are answered.
Post automatically merged:

Version 4.46 released.

Open older version (or wait a bit if running) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.4.46
  • Added new option under "Sync" menu -> "Mode".
  • Fixed few posting problems.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:

Freddy11

Version 4.47 released.

Open older version (or wait a bit if running) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.4.47
  • Added new build-in website: xfantazy.com. More details in the forum.
  • Fixed few posting problems.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Top Bottom