Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

themaPoster - software to help you post to forums and blogs.

What is themaPoster?
themaPoster is a auto poster program which allows you to create new threads / reply to topics in forums and blogs. You can also create schedule for posting, post from .txt files and much more.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

More screenshots at: themaPoster - (home)

Buy: themaPoster - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Reply to hundreds of your topics at the same time.
  • Create new threads in forums and blogs.
  • Send emails to any email address.
  • Tons of settings to make it work like you want.
  • Add unlimited number of topics / templates.
  • Group your topics for easier organizing.
  • Add unlimited number of forums / blogs.
  • Organize forums by categories and countries.
  • Major forum / blog types supported (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, myBB, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, phpWind, uCoz blog, Blogger [blogspot], Email).
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Smart login and retry system.
  • Preview your formatted message before sending.
  • Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at chosen time.
  • Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
  • Prefixes and icons fully supported.
  • See a progression of each post.
  • Random questions and captcha support.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, bypassCaptcha, deathByCaptcha).
  • DLE posting via admin control panel.
  • Templates finder to find all forum sections automatically.
  • Automatic detection of forum type and charset.
  • Multiple accounts support.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
  • Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
  • Request custom forums.
  • Shutdown the computer automatically when all schedule tasks are completed.
  • All languages supported (even Chinese, Russian, etc.).
  • Supports Windows, Linux and Mac (via wine).
  • Auto-posting from directory.
  • Use proxy when posting.
  • Check for dead sites.
  • Save message and post it as it was later.
  • User friendly and easy to use.
  • Posts list - save and organize your posts.
  • Banned hosts, custom replacements, special tags to make posting better.
  • Private messages automatic checker on forums and blogs.
  • Multiple language interfaces (Bulgarian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish).
  • Easy to select wanted topics / templates.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).
Current price (second option): 35$ (for program + build-in forums).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaPoster

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaPosterOfficial

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaPoster forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaPoster forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaPoster - (changelog)

Last edited:
2,465 comments
You can post replies in any thread (even not your own). You will just need to add that thread manually. Spaming in random threads is not allowed by forums though and you will get banned for that.

That requirement which you're talking only has like 0.1% of the forums and they show error if thread already exists. So you will see error in program and can make the post in right thread. Most serious posters just ignore those forums because they are waste of time (and time is money). There are many more forums / blogs without those stupid rules.

my friend, i can name you at least 4 german forums that require your to post in others threads and will ban you for creating new threads for the same topic someone else did prior.

I doesnt matter if you think that its a waste of time an money.
There it wont be a waste of time if you get a pop up where you can decide to post in a topic that hast the same name like yours or if you dont want that.

If anyone is interested in buying my license, feel free to contact me.

You can post replies in any thread (even not your own). You will just need to add that thread manually. Spaming in random threads is not allowed by forums though and you will get banned for that.

That requirement which you're talking only has like 0.1% of the forums and they show error if thread already exists. So you will see error in program and can make the post in right thread. Most serious posters just ignore those forums because they are waste of time (and time is money). There are many more forums / blogs without those stupid rules.

my friend, i can name you at least 4 german forums that require your to post in others threads and will ban you for creating new threads for the same topic someone else did prior.

I doesnt matter if you think that its a waste of time an money.
There it wont be a waste of time if you get a pop up where you can decide to post in a topic that hast the same name like yours or if you dont want that.

If anyone is interested in buying my license, feel free to contact me.

I might work on that in the future update.

PM me the URLs of those forums.

Check the basic terms: themaPoster - (Basic terms) - sharing / re-selling is not allowed.

You can still use it with thousands of other forums where they don't have such rules (just disable those which have for now). You will have all the forums / posts in one place, etc.

Last edited:
Freddy if this possible that if we banned on any forum and themaposter lets us know during posting?

Does it matter? Added banned hosts are removed automatically (or posting is skipped, based on settings).

If you added banned host for that forum you didn't want to post that host to the forum.

You can preview the status post (middle mouse button or right click -> "Preview message") to see how the posted message looks.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just one question for users Themaposter on 18+ forums.
It is not secret that only 3 adult forums generate decent income, and many others are pure waste of time, especially for manual uploader.
So my question is it worhty trying thema poster for 160+ forums which are mainly don't generate income, or very very small amount of DL.
It is not about Themaposter because I know that is awesome posting tool, but I am not ready to lose more tipe on useless jobs.
Thanks in advance for respoenses.

Version v.2.43 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.42 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.43
  • Added new right click option for topics editor list "Copy URL" and "Open in browser".
  • Added new right click option for status tables "Change category" (for forums).
  • Added user rank option for topics (in topics editor). Only useful if you use multiple users per forum. Rank set for topic will always be used when replying (ignoring the rank chosen for post) to avoid replying with wrong user. Default is 0 which means no rank is set and use the rank from post. If set the rank number will appear next to the topic title.
  • Fixed few posting problems.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

B6pUl8P.png

how to fix this error

that is not google bloger it,s a forum like that wbb

I can't really see the full error from that screenshot and you didn't provide much information :)

It might say that you exceeded the maximum login errors. Someone might have tried to login with your account incorrectly more than 5 times and you just need to wait 15 minutes before trying again (make sure not to post in those 15 minutes then).

Try to login (logout first if needed) via browser and see if you can login.

Make sure login details are correct in the program as well.

If it still happens after that please create a topic with all required information here: themaPoster - View forum - Forum's / blog problems

Last edited:
Back