Selling themaPoster - multi-poster, reply / create threads, schedule, lots of automation...

Freddy11

themaPoster - software to help you post to forums and blogs.

What is themaPoster?
themaPoster is a auto poster program which allows you to create new threads / reply to topics in forums and blogs. You can also create schedule for posting, post from .txt files and much more.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

More screenshots at: themaPoster - (home)

Buy: themaPoster - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Reply to hundreds of your topics at the same time.
  • Create new threads in forums and blogs.
  • Send emails to any email address.
  • Tons of settings to make it work like you want.
  • Add unlimited number of topics / templates.
  • Group your topics for easier organizing.
  • Add unlimited number of forums / blogs.
  • Organize forums by categories and countries.
  • Major forum / blog types supported (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, myBB, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, phpWind, uCoz blog, Blogger [blogspot], Email).
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Smart login and retry system.
  • Preview your formatted message before sending.
  • Schedule your posts. Automatic posting at chosen time.
  • Incredibly fast. Post submitted within seconds.
  • Prefixes and icons fully supported.
  • See a progression of each post.
  • Random questions and captcha support.
  • Automatic captcha processing (antiGate, bypassCaptcha, deathByCaptcha).
  • DLE posting via admin control panel.
  • Templates finder to find all forum sections automatically.
  • Automatic detection of forum type and charset.
  • Multiple accounts support.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.
  • Easy access to your topics by double clicking.
  • Request custom forums.
  • Shutdown the computer automatically when all schedule tasks are completed.
  • All languages supported (even Chinese, Russian, etc.).
  • Supports Windows, Linux and Mac (via wine).
  • Auto-posting from directory.
  • Use proxy when posting.
  • Check for dead sites.
  • Save message and post it as it was later.
  • User friendly and easy to use.
  • Posts list - save and organize your posts.
  • Banned hosts, custom replacements, special tags to make posting better.
  • Private messages automatic checker on forums and blogs.
  • Multiple language interfaces (Bulgarian, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Turkish).
  • Easy to select wanted topics / templates.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).
Current price (second option): 35$ (for program + build-in forums).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaPoster

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaPosterOfficial

themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaPoster forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaManager on themaPoster forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaPoster - (changelog)

Last edited:
2,461 comments
why my prefixes and icons dont just stopped working, they worked before im using the lastest version

The forum might have changed the type or changed the prefixes.

Everything is working fine within the program (nothing was changed for a long time).

The problem is outside (probably forum itself).

Report here: themaPoster ? View forum - Forum's / blog problems and I will take a look.

Last edited:
why my prefixes and icons dont just stopped working, they worked before im using the lastest version

Everything is working fine within the program (nothing was changed for a long time).

Report here: themaPoster ? View forum - Forum's / blog problems and I will take a look.

its not only one, most of the forums that have prefixes and icons dont work, i got banned from vurmin because of this... Everything is fine with the settings and nothing works

its not only one, most of the forums that have prefixes and icons dont work, i got banned from vurmin because of this... Everything is fine with the settings and nothing works

Everything works fine. Just tested.

You probably have bad settings.

Most people think they have correct settings, but when I take a look at those settings they are completely wrong.

Report here: themaPoster ? View forum - Forum's / blog problems and I will take a look at your settings.

Version 2.34 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.33 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.34
  • Fixed within program displaying problems with some rare Unicode characters.
  • Improved schedule saving after task is finished.
  • Separated type "Burning Board" to "Burning Board <= 3.x" and "Burning Board 4.x" to improve performance. If you had any Burning Board forums they are by default now "Burning Board <= 3.x". You might need update type to 4.x if there were any (still new and quite rare).
  • Fixed few posting problems.
  • Added button to "change message tags for selected posts" in "Posts list".
  • Added 1 new build-in forum.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with vurmin forum there are some members using themaposter that have no probs with the use of topic icons.

The prob is a lot of people don't know how or care to set up themaposter correctly, never read forum rules etc & just blast away, don't read forum descriptions, posts in wrong forum sections, ignoring PMs/warnings then call me an a**hole when they are banned...go figure

I believe I already helped him to setup them in my forum. At least for someone who wrote there.

The problem was as always, incorrect setup.

Prefixes / Icons finder is planned for future update to make this easier.

Prefixes / Icons finder is planned for future update to make this easier.

The other prob also is that I'm sure many that use thema are auto logging in and posting but the member is not at their PC they go out shopping or whatever, they can already find prefixes & icons if they set things up properly. so instead of a prefix/icon finder update how about adding a hardcoded (can't be turned off) script that makes thema sit idle (stop posting) after say 10 or 20 minutes unless the user clicks a continue posting button.

Forum's already show errors if icon / prefix is required and user see's the same errors in program.

If forum doesn't show errors (don't do checks in server side [only client side]) that's forum's problems and they can easily fix it.

Forum's already show errors if icon / prefix is required and user see's the same errors in program.

If forum doesn't show errors (don't do checks in server side [only client side]) that's forum's problems and they can easily fix it.

You think vurmin is the only forum that uses icons? there are others & the same prob exists we all can't have it wrong regard (don't do checks in server side [only client side])

Some forums went soft/gave up & got rid of icons because of thema users bypassing them. I won't be getting rid of them though.

However if your not prepared to make a few changes to make the themaposter a bit more forum friendly from a forum owners point of view then, I'll just find ways to block thema altogether and or restrict users of it in regard how many posts they can make in a day.

You think vurmin is the only forum that uses icons? there are others & the same prob exists we all can't have it wrong regard (don't do checks in server side [only client side])

Some forums went soft/gave up & got rid of icons because of thema users bypassing them. I won't be getting rid of them though.

However if your not prepared to make a few changes to make the themaposter a bit more forum friendly from a forum owners point of view then, I'll just find ways to block thema altogether and or restrict users of it in regard how many posts they can make in a day.

I'm doing everything I can. I can't just scan forum rules and warn users that they don't follow them.

themaPoster supports icons / prefixes fine.

Most forums DO show errors if it's required. I have seen tons of them. If your forum doesn't show that you should be interested in fixing the problem in your server since this is a security issue as a whole and hackers (not related to themaPoster) can use it to do other bad things.

If someone don't follow the rules just give a warning, ban for some time, if they don't adjust, ban forever. It's their own fault.

Last edited:
The forum shows error as you can see in below image there is no problem in the server either, themaposter is able to bypass it & post without using icon.

ni82n.jpg

Last edited:
Took a look at your website.

Your not properly checking "icon" POST parameter in the server.

Anyway, made few changes, users will see the same error in themaPoster as in the browser from next update (2.35).

Last edited:
please tell me how to download updated version of ThemaPoster, mine old light version not opening.

waiting for download link.

Regards.

Hi,

you should have download link with license key in the email which you received after bought the software.

If you somehow lost it then email me to themaPoster@freddy.lt

Version 2.35 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.34 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.35
  • Improved [links] tag to be case-insensitive to avoid accidental problems.
  • Added new option in "CONFIG" -> Captcha" -> "Google account". By saving Google account reCaptcha shows better, easier to read images.
  • Added new field in interval posting window: "Time period in hours". By changing it the interval in minutes value will adjust automatically.
  • Added calendar inside interval posting window for easier time changing.
  • Fixed few posting problems.
  • Added new option in "CONFIG" -> "General posting" -> "Disable parsing smilies when posting in forum if available".
  • Added new auto-directory posting tag . For example: .
  • Improved opening status in browser when no URL or file to open template's / topic's URL instead of main URL.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:
Back