Selling themaLeecher - software to help you leech and manage messages.

Freddy11

themaLeecher - software to help you leech and manage messages.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge):

Buy: themaLeecher - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Payza (AlertPay), Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Paxum, Perfect Money, OkPay)

Features:
  • Manage your messages.
  • Leech messages from categories / sub-forums / users of all websites.
  • Leech messages from RSS feeds.
  • Leech messages from post / topic URL of all websites.
  • Leech all messages from topic (mega-thread).
  • Multiple pages at once leeching supported.
  • Automatic leeching. RSS feeds and websites are checked based on specified interval.
  • Group messages by sections.
  • Login before leeching to leech only user visible content for supported types (phpBB, vBulletin, SMF, IP Board, DLE forum, DLE blog, Wordpress, myBB, Discuz, Discuz X, xenForo, fluxBB, Icy Phoenix, punBB, miniBB, Burning Board, uCoz blog, phpWind, Blogger (blogspot), Other)
  • Custom cookies module to bypass login or security for other websites.
  • Custom leeching selectors if needed.
  • IMDB information grabber with customizable IMDB template.
  • Custom replacements for message and subject.
  • Extract links from message.
  • Easily replace extracted links.
  • Send messages with one click to themaPoster.
  • Leech only messages with wanted hosts and remove unwanted hosts automatically.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Settings to make it work like you want.
  • Preview your formatted message.
  • Convert message to HTML.
  • Save messages to files and load messages from files.
  • Organize websites by categories and languages.
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, French, Russian)
  • Basic clipboard functionality to "Paste & Leech" post with one click.
  • Fully documented and how to use explained in details.

Current price: 30$ (software + free lifetime updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you use (themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).
Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaLeecher

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaLeecher

themaPoster / themaManager / themaLeecher forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaLeecher forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaLeecher on themaLeecher forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaLeecher - (changelog)

Last edited:
220 comments
Hello Freddy, does themaleecher auto create file txt to folder desired?

auto - at the moment no, but it's super easy to do that form the program with just few clicks:

1. Select all messages needed (can be all).
2. Press to save those messages to file.
3. Choose folder and done.

Version 2.11 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.09 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.10
  • Added ability to load new links from .txt file in "Extracted links" window. File format should be: http://old_url_file1.zip | http://new_url_file1.zip [new line] etc.. The separator can be changed in "Options" -> "Links". Or it can try to match by filename in the URL.
  • Improved preview window not to use proxy for loading images (just not needed).
  • Added new option for mega-threads (full topics) leeching "Add increment number at the end of the subject."
  • Added ability to set flags for "Pages" and "Rss feeds". Field is hidden by default, to show must click on new "Settings" button (near the "Add" button).
  • Added ability to set flag when leeching mega-thread (full topic). Only visible if enabled in "Options" -> "Messages" -> "Use flags for messages".
  • Fixed small messages sorting by date bug.
  • Added new setting for replacements: "Apply to message after IMDB leeching".
  • Added couple of lower interval values for RSS feeds and pages checking with a warning that: "Low interval value can cause decrease of performance and unexpected issues if you have a lot of RSS feeds / pages".
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

v.2.11
  • Improved "Load new links from .txt" feature.

For previous versions changelog: click here

Last edited:
Thank you for another good update!

I love this program a lot (I also have your other programs as well and they worth every penny i paid for them! Especially themaPoster). This leecher leeches perfectly from a lot of websites at the same time. Posts come in BBCode, easy to change what I need and send to themaPoster for posting. Saves a lot time. Thanks for great tool again. :)

Maybe you planning to release any new program soon?

Version 2.12 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.11 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.12
  • Fixed some RSS charset problems.
  • Added new option for loading links from .txt file: "Load new links in chronological order as they appear in .txt file".
  • Fixed BBCode to HTML conversion of list tag.
  • Fixed "Clear success" and "Clear error" buttons to avoid freezing.
  • Improved tags leeching.
  • Added option when saving links from "Extract links window" to add links separator at the end for each link.
  • Improved few small things for low resolution screens.

Versions 2.13 and 2.14 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.12 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.13
  • Fixed some SSL handling issues.
  • Updated some internal libraries to newer versions which theoretically should improve overall performance.
  • Improved some browser related security aspects.
  • Added setup for colors in "Options". Also ability to filter messages by color and new tab in color chooser "My colors".
  • Added default support for vBulletin 5.x type (login and default selectors).
  • Added option when saving multiple messages to file and file with name already exists to add increment number at the end of the file name and don't ask again.

v.2.14
  • Fixed important bug which was introduced with 2.13.

Version 2.15 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.14 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.15
  • Added support for Multi-Pages leeching (for leeching multiple pages at once, but they are obviously not checked periodically as normal added "Pages").
  • Added support for custom cookies. Mostly in order to login for "Other" type if needed.
  • Renamed type "IP Board #1" to "IP Board 1.x / 2.x" and "IP Board #2" to "IP Board 3.x" to avoid confusion.
  • Added default support for IP Board 4.x type (login and default selectors).

Version 2.16 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.15 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.16
  • Fixed within program displaying problems with some rare Unicode characters.
  • Fixed few leeching problems.
  • Fixed some "code" tag spacing issues.
  • Separated type "Burning Board" to "Burning Board <= 3.x" and "Burning Board 4.x".

I have a ThemaPoster licence, never used ThemaLeecher
I wanted to know if there's a way to mass send sellected messages to ThemaPoster, instead of 1 by 1 with the smiley button

And another question, if I leech BBcode threads of forum boards, is there a way to convert it to HTML when posting in Wordpress, DLE or Blogger?

Last edited:
I have a ThemaPoster licence, never used ThemaLeecher
I wanted to know if there's a way to mass send sellected messages to ThemaPoster, instead of 1 by 1 with the smiley button

And another question, if I leech BBcode threads of forum boards, is there a way to convert it to HTML when posting in Wordpress, DLE or Blogger?

1. Select all needed messages and press the "Send to themaPoster" button (smiley button) above the messages list (not the one near the subject field).

You can also change setting in themaLeecher -> Options -> Message -> "What to do when sending messages to themaPoster" -> to "post immediately" or "add to posts list".

2. In themaPoster "FORUMS" -> select needed blog -> "Main settings" -> enable "Convert message to HTML" -> press "Update" button.

Last edited:
Hello Freddy,

Are you developping option on automate leeching? I mean, when we set template to leech, it can automate leech link ( rss, user page ...) and create file txt in somewhere we set to

Thank you for your efforts

Hi,

it already automatically leeches added pages / RSS based on interval in settings.

To save to .txt file needed messages you can with just few clicks in less than 5 seconds.

Last edited:
Version 2.17 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.16 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.17
  • Fixed rare "StackOverFlow" error.
  • Added support for <prefix> tag in message text when loading from .txt.
  • Added 15 sounds to choose for website. Only visible if in "Options" -> "General" -> "Make sound when new messages leeched" is enabled.
  • Added new setting in "WEBSITES" -> "Pages" -> "Other settings" -> "Don't use subject from 'Subject with URL' selector.". Might be needed in very rare cases.
  • Added "Copy all links" button to "Extracted links" window.
  • Fixed some SSL handling issues.

Version 2.18 released.

Open (or wait a bit) 2.17 (or older) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.18
  • Added leech by URL support for Blogger.
  • Added new feature to import websites from .txt.
  • Fixed IMDB TV shows leeching.
  • Added new user rank "Random" for themaPoster posting (shown as round arrow). Mostly to have the same ranks as in themaPoster.

hey freddy, i've sent u a pm please check, i want to know if the bot can leech from updated threads, like if i leech from a thread and the uploader posts new content everyday will the bot be able to leech the new content automatically?

Back