Selling themaCreator - create posts from files / upload images and files to hosts.

Freddy11

themaCreator - software to help you create posts from files and upload images and files to hosts.

Auto post creating. Auto uploading. The program can be used to only generate information from files, to upload images and files to hosts or both. The final post's message is completely adjustable.

Screenshots (click on the image to enlarge or view slideshow in main website):

Features:
  • Create full posts from files.
  • Upload images and files to hosts.
  • Automatically detects post type (video, audio, images, book, game, soft, other).
  • Different post template for each post type.
  • Adjust post template as much as you want.
  • Extracts all possible information from video, audio, image, book files.
  • Major file and image hosts supported.
  • Support for all requested hosts are being added.
  • Compress files, split into parts, protect with password, add comment before uploading if needed.
  • Automatically finds cover image for movies, TV shows, games.
  • Ability to extract cover from audio, book file.
  • Grab information from IMDB, TMDB, TVDB, Steam and more sources.
  • Generate preview / cover screenshots from video file.
  • Combine all preview images into single image (with timestamps if needed).
  • Custom settings for preview / cover (columns, rows, comment, information, width, etc.).
  • Few examples of generated previews: example 1, example 2, example 3.
  • Folders monitoring.
  • Manage posts (sections, mark with colors, change tags, description, etc.).
  • Custom replacements to adjust message text as needed.
  • Send posts to themaPoster with a single click for posting.
  • Save posts to .txt files if needed.
  • Process multiple files at the same time.
  • Use as many hosts as you need at the same time.
  • Full BBCode editor integrated.
  • Preview formatted posts.
  • Proxy support.
  • A lot of settings to make it work as you want.
  • Few generated posts examples: video, audio, book, game.
  • Multiple language interfaces (English, Russian).

Buy: themaCreator - (buy) (I accept Paypal, Webmoney, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Bitcoin, Litecoin, Other Cryptocurrency, Paxum, Perfect Money, Capitalist)

Current price: 30$ (software + free updates + 1 year of free usage).

First year usage is free. Pricing after one year is:
  • $3 per month or 30$ per year.
    • Extended for all thema programs which you have (themaCreator, themaPoster, themaManager, themaLeecher, themaRegister).

Follow on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/themaCreator

Like on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/themaCreator

themaCreator / themaManager / themaPoster / themaLeecher / themaRegister forums share the same users. If you already have user on one of them you can login with the same user on themaCreator forum.

Please report all problems / bugs regarding themaCreator on themaCreator forum.

Newest updates (changelog) can be found here: themaCreator - (changelog)

Last edited:
392 comments
Version 2.08 released.

Open older version (or wait a bit if running) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.08
  • Added option in "Settings" -> "Process" -> "General" -> "Mark posts with missing information with color".
  • Added option in "Settings" -> "Monitoring" -> "Don't delete source files after processing." which can be set for each monitored folder. Only visible when global option to delete files is enabled.
  • Fixed some uploading issues.
  • Other small improvements and fixes.

For previous versions changelog: click here
Post automatically merged:

Version 2.09 released.

Open older version (or wait a bit if running) and press "Yes" when asked about the update to open the update page with all updating information.

v.2.09
  • Added new image host: avxhm.is
  • Added option in "Settings" -> "Process" -> "Files" -> "Delete source files if corrupted file detected".
  • Added option to set folder for sections where to move files after processing if needed.

Last edited:
Version 2.10 released.

v.2.10

Version 2.11 released.

v.2.11
  • Added new shorting host: shrinkme.io
  • Added option in "Settings" -> "Templates" -> "Video" -> "Settings" -> "Generate always random cover when only single image".
  • Added new posts sorting order: Subject (Z-A).
  • Fixed moving processed files when they are compressed.

There's no doubt that Themacreator & Themaposter are great apps and Freddy's support being stellar.

But why add another shorting host?

What is the purpose of keeping long-gone hosts like onlystream, gounlimited etc, while new & popular hosts
like streamlare, videovard etc are not added?

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Interested

You can find the basic information in the first post.

If you have any specific questions you can always PM me.

Version 2.12 released.

v.2.12
  • Added new file hosts: streamlare.com, elitefile.net
  • Added proxy support for specific image hosts if needed.

Last edited:
Version 2.13 released.

v.2.13
  • Added option in "Settings" -> "Process" -> "General" -> "Use filename as part of image name if saving images to folder".
  • Added new general tags: {#txt3Text#}, {#txt3Image#}. Inserts third .txt file text / image if folder has more than one .txt files.
  • Added option in "Hosts" -> "Files" -> "Other settings" -> "Compress if needed and upload not compressed if not split into parts".

Version 2.14 released.

v.2.14
  • Added option in "Settings" -> "Process" -> "Preview" -> "Crop generated image in half if filename has text (useful for VR, case-sensitive, separate with |)".

Last edited:
Version 2.15 released.

v.2.15
  • Added new image host: imgsen.com
  • Added option in "Hosts" -> "Short" -> "Other settings" -> "Use for images page URL".

Version 2.16 released.

v.2.16
  • Added option in "Templates" -> "Video" -> "Settings" -> "IMDB / TMDB" -> "Get season specific cover when possible".
  • Improved for manual IMDB fetch to affect separate IMDB tags as well.

Last edited:
Ok, added in to-do list.

Version 2.17 released.

v.2.17
  • Fixed some fetching issues.

Version 2.18 released.

v.2.18
  • Added new shorting host: keeplinks.org
  • Added option to add keywords in "Settings" -> "Words" -> "Keywords". Posts with keywords are moved to needed section automatically.
  • Added gallery option for vipr.im image host.
  • Fixed right click "Delete files and post" action. To delete properly when it was a folder.

Last edited:
Since 3 days all Apps, ThemaCreator, ThemaPoster and ThemaManger don't start anymore, first it was my ip which was blocked on some gloabal databases,...

And since yesterday my ip got removed from these databases and STILL not any of the Apps is starting,

That's the Error Message:

My Server Provider has already checked everything and also EVERYTHING else besides these Apps is working as usual.

Freddy wanted to check my Sever if there is any other conflict happening, and asked for RDP Login Details, i said NO because if have ALL my DATA saved on the Server and i don't want to give anyone Full access without seeing what is going on ON MY SERVER.

Instead i gave him TeamViewer but hes STILL insist to have TOTALLY FULL Access over my Server without me able to seeing what is going on.

So i have paid for all the 3 Apps for a year and NOW i can get ..... by him in the dark without seeing anything or i should go ... myself..

If i use GLOBAL proxie setting in the config.file of all the Apps then they does open again wich is ok for ThemaPoster and ThemaManger but totoally USELESS for ThemaCreator because the proxie is used for everything even for Uploading and that would be with max 4mb/s...

With all the Infos which he now got it looks obvious to me that HES Server is blocking my IP and he still want's accsess of my Server, and is ignoring my messsages.

We already discussed this via PM.

Your providers AS is blocked in at UCEPROTECT-Level 3 (highest level).

They need to solve that, however the block should be lifted very soon and you will be fine.

Here is more information if needed:
What does it mean to be listed at the UCEPROTECT-Level 3?
UCEPROTECT Network operates three levels of blacklisting, so our users can make the decision how strong they want to filter.
While UCEPROTECT-Level 1 lists single IP's only, UCEPROTECT Level-2 escalates and lists dirty allocations.
UCEPROTECT-Level 3 is the highest possible escalaion, complete Autonomus Systems (AS) get listed at Level 3 if there were too many Impacts from IP's listed in Level 1 originating from said AS counted within the last 7 days.
If the provider harbours too many abusers and only has one ASN (Autonomus System Number) that logically means:
All IP's of said provider get listed at Level 3 then.
Click here to see the Policy for UCEPROTECT-Level 3
While in fact UCEPROTECT-Level 3 is nothing than pure mathematics based on the Impacts from Level 1, one could best describe UCEPROTECT-Level 3 as a boycottlist.

As you should know now: It is not you, it is your complete provider which got UCEPROTECT-Level 3 listed.
Your IP [YOUR_IP] was NOT part of abusive action, but you are the one that has freely chosen your provider.
By tolerating or ignoring that your provider doesn't care about abusers you are indirectly also supporting the global spam with your money.
Seen from this point of view, you really shouldn't wonder about the consequences.

Therefore we recommend:
Please send a complaint to your provider and request they fix this problem immediatly.
Think about this: You pay them so that you can use the Internet without problems;

If they are ignoring your complaint or claiming they can't do anything, you should consider changing your provider.
There are currently about 105,000 providers worldwide, but only a few hundred make it to get listed into UCEPROTECT-Level 3.

I'm also working for more than 10 years and helped you hundredths of times. Not ignoring anything, it's just a weekend and had a longer sleep in the morning :)

Already sent beta version update with global proxy on start-up improvement as well.

multimeter

My bad. Wrong copy paste :) Here is the correct one:

Version 2.19 released.

v.2.19
  • Fixed javlibrary fetching wrong information issue.
  • Fixed words "negative word" option.

Last edited:
Version 2.20 released.

v.2.20
  • Added new file hosts: videovard.sx, fastclick.to
  • Added new tag for IMDB: {#imdbNetworks#}. Prefer TMDB information option must be enabled to get them.
  • Added new tag "{#randomShortHostPass#}" which can be used in "Main" template if you want to generate random password for each post for short hosts container links (filecrypt, keeplinks).
  • Improved GUI sizing for large resolution 4K displays.
  • Improved to open all secondary windows on the same screen where the main window is located.

Version 2.21 released.

v.2.21
  • Added new image host: yepimg.com. Use with WEB upload option enabled for now if needed.
  • Added option in "Settings" -> "Process" -> "Files" -> "Remove file meta-data if possible".
  • Improved to save post color and "sent to themaPoster" status when saving to .txt files (when saving special elements option is enabled). And later restore them if loading back from .txt files.

Post template is 100% customizable and adjustable.

You can literally make it whatever you want, just use needed tags from the left side.

PM me if you need help.

Version 2.22 released.

v.2.22

Last edited:
Back