Status
Not open for further replies.

diablo9975

Hello, as Contests & Giveaways sub forum added in Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade)
now their is no need to add Giveaway prefix in services section, so remove it from services sub forum and fix that issue

Not needed in services section :

0c5fd62248.png

It must me in [Giveaway]/[Contest] in Contests & Giveaways only not in services

cc7cbd9918.png

Regards

Last edited:
7 comments
and what the need of creating a thread you can pm some mod to sort out this

you're wrong. its a suggestion an idea. if you want to suggest something or share your idea to make WJunction better you shouldnt pm any mod about it since we have a section for it,

@OP,

well i like your idea but if you read the title of that sub-category its "Contest & Giveaway" so if you made a thread of giveaway you should use that prefix or if you're creating a contest you should use Contest prefix,

CyberAff : ya i agree with you but as Contests & Giveaways is under the Marketplace (Buy, Sell and Trade) that prefix must be in Contests & Giveaways only right now their is no prefix for that, and the give away prfix is added in services section that is not came under Contests & Giveaways so need to remove it from their

their - there ...:facepalm::facepalm:
and about the topic i agree with CyberAff
There is no need to change this... its better with [Giveaway]/[Contest] as a prefixes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back