the worst experience with altushost (too bad on VPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

galvez123

hi i have been purchased from this server hosting altushost.com

begins well

I first gave me a host that lasted only 5 days
Then I suspended my hosting without telling me because he was suspended, it took 2 to 3 days I sent tickets and did not give me any answers.

the fourth day, commented one of the 8 tickets that had created the problem and telling my website and wanted to buy him a vps.

then you buy a vps day February 9, 2012, that I have not understood the vps takes less than 24 hours, but this person is delayed more than 3 days to give me the details of my vps, that I sent telling tickets My data support my vps and talking, even so had no result.

one day I go and talk to the media tells me that your vps already 2 days ago

Then I upload my files and database in a vps February 13, 2012, only lasted 2 days.

after they fell to their hosting ddos ​​attack my vps estubo 5 days offline

solved their problem.

after my website get lost over 70% of visits, continue to do my job to get my views, then spent 2 days and someone delete my database and my files from my vps and left me there is no content, and lost a database.

now takes 2 days for my VPS runs its day, I go to my website and page not found error, I speak with the media telling me my problem and says they're working, then I say send a ticket, I have created many tickets and no response, from 1 or 2 days you respond.

but ill tell you always supporting me send tickets.

but their support working on the server are not totally puts effort

in all my website with a vps almost 2 weeks I've been offline

I lost 80% of visits and I can not recall

sad that specific

but this I will learn not to mess with hosting that sells well.

I hope you do not have a problem as I had

18 comments
just tell my exp I have had with this hosting and really if they want to succeed with your client, you must do the right thing and not wasting my visits as they did.

why many person I was told that you do not valley hosting.

seeks reimbursement for a fool I did not, but it is not in that hosting more acquistare

I've been a customer and should not do this to me
I'm not bitter I just tell my experience has

Im sorry to sound lame but Im not really sure what you are trying to say?

hes trying to say altushost sucks

they looted him

1st suspended his site for no reason

then when he upgraded to vps

they took 3 days just to give him his account

after he transferred hes website

vps down and out for around 1 week

and support staff sucks big time

Some peoples hearts just aren't in hosting. If they create a hosting company I fail to see how they neglect their clients. The most important aspect of hosting is the support side, if there isn't support the hosting company won't thrive as it should.

I'm not directing this message at AltusHost as I have never been with them and never experienced their hosting.

Some clients expect a lot for what they pay for and others don't mind but with experiences such as a week downtime that is pretty substantial and will reflect on a hosting company's image. It all depends on what the client expects, if the client expects major support and issues being fixed instantly they might be better off getting a dedicated server but then problems can still quite easily arise.

Photo

I'm in the picture naming when they had their ddos attack that lasted 4 to 5 days

5zk042.png

that evil is always the same

Now I go to another VPS, also I have another problem I have not updated database. but will use the old database

over here is going to spend 2 or 3 days and I will answer recent

ha I've gotten hosting (T_T!

Epic bump man. But while we're still on the subject I can confirm that Altushost isn't that great. I have had bad experience with them years ago as well and it seems they haven't changed.

Altushost is not the same host anymore which was used to be. Try them now and you will not regret using them. They are the best in the world in offshore hosts.

I have seen it on my own experience after trying from german to russian hosts and finally returned to altushost with pleasure and now no such problem regarding downtime blah blah bullshit till now from last 4months and support is always be on time to give a better resolution. :)

well man i didn't completely understood what you really meant but im sorry for your lost but i'm hosted with altushost and i'm completely satisfied with their service!

well man i didn't completely understood what you really meant but im sorry for your lost but i'm hosted with altushost and i'm completely satisfied with their service!
Can i ask how long you are with them and if your on Shared/VPS/ Dedi ?

Altushost is not the same host anymore which was used to be. Try them now and you will not regret using them. They are the best in the world in offshore hosts.

I have seen it on my own experience after trying from german to russian hosts and finally returned to altushost with pleasure and now no such problem regarding downtime blah blah bullshit till now from last 4months and support is always be on time to give a better resolution. :)

Same question, how long are you with them. ?

@WebMonster: Yeah i have been with them for almost 11 months now and i gotta say that they are the best when it comes to choose a reliable offshore host. :)

Vps/Dedi ?

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

And server location please so i can figure out which one is good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back