The World's Most Powerful People 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/11 was horrible. Lot's of people wonder if it's conspiracy, etc. We didn't need to crash planes into our towers and cripple our economy in order to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. We could have cried weapons of mass destruction without the American deaths and financial crisis and the world would have gladly followed us anywhere back then.

The 9/11 attacks not only provided a reason to invade Afghanistan, but is continuing to provide justification for unlawful surveillence, invasion of privacy, reduction of rights etc. all in the name of "war on terrorism". There is proof that there was insider information among people in powerful corporate positions about the attacks (insurance paid out, flux in stock market, bbc reporting BEFORE event happened).

Looking at the actions US government in 2013, trying to find justification to arm Al-qaeda-associated rebels to further destabilise yet another middle-eastern nation. This is further proof that the US government is working towards a completely different agenda to what people are led to believe is the "war on terrorism" or even "destruction of WMDs".

And the ignorance of a huge percentage of the populations in developed countries (US, UK, Europe) allows this to happen. People are not educated in-depth about history, corruption, power, war, money etc. to be able to understand these concepts. Most people are more interested in their latest video game, what will happen on the next TV episode or movie, new features on the latest smartphone, the specs on the latest tablet/laptop, etc. etc.

Stupid.

/end of rant/

Last edited:
Sadly I can only hope that the collapse of the USA happens quickly. Get it over with and let's move on rebuild without the constant war, toxification of the enviroment and corruption.
1. Every Country is corrupt 2. There is no war going on 3. Other countries do pollution
Lay off the crack pipe or lay off the mainstream media. Because doing both really makes someone look like a moron.

Your just a jealous loser that hates the U.S. for no reason. I don't like the U.S. either but I have justifiable reasons do so(they rip you off when it comes to taxes). You can pay bribes in every single country,and there's scandals from almost all involving corruption. And China and India are big producers of pollution.

There's not even a real war going on, just very minor operations involving at the most a company of soldiers.

Your just a jealous loser that hates the U.S. for no reason. I don't like the U.S. either but I have justifiable reasons do so(they rip you off when it comes to taxes). You can pay bribes in every single country,and there's scandals from almost all involving corruption. And China and India are big producers of pollution. There's not even a real war going on, just very minor operations involving at the most a company of soldiers.
I'm not jealous of the United States because there's nothing there that I want or that I can't get in my nation. To that effect if I ever found myself craving "American Culture" I could just visit Canada or simply turn on the TV.

Without a doubt there's bad things happening in all nations but unfortunately the American system takes everything to the extreme. Furthermore when anyone or any organization speaks out against them, the American system plays a game of pretending to be the victim while simultaneously attacking. And in worst case scenarios the USA uses coercion and if necessary force to get what it wants.

With that said I have to be honest and say that I have you figured for someone that lacks both sophistication and a good education.

The U.S. is one of the biggest market places, why let your emotions get in your way and care what the government there does?

The U.S. is one of the biggest market places, why let your emotions get in your way and care what the government there does?

Who is being emotional ?
Furthermore my business has nothing that would sell in the United States. I was born, raised and continue to live in a free western democratic rich nation; Therefore as I have previously said, the United States has nothing I want or need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back