The USAWarez Story - "A Streaming, Shared & Direct Download Empire" (To0 Limited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

The USAWarez Story - "A Streaming, Shared & Direct Download Empire" (To0 Limited)

I am going to be writing a lot in the near future. There is much that hasn't been said, stories that need to be straightened, information that needs to be shared and questions that need to be answered.

The plan is to write a multi-part story, each part will be in an individual thread and detailed to the fullest extent of my ability. I don't want to rush this, but I will work consistently on this throughout the following days and weeks.

I will be detailing my thoughts, actions, movements, connections, strategies, etc throughout each part. People who were involved who have yet to be mentioned in the public due to many reasons, but the statue of limitations has since passed on these events and things can now be mentioned (although I will not incriminate anyone with what I say regardless).

Once I have finished, there will be no questions left to ask or ponder. There will be many revelations that not a single person on this community knows. The truth will come out 100% in all facets.

Below is a breakdown of what I plan on releasing. If anyone has any questions or input on this I would love to hear it before I begin.

Part #1 will consist of who I am and what I did before USAWarez.

Part #2 will consist of the creation of USAWarez.

Part #3 will consist of the 2006 raid.

Part #4 will consist of the 2007 USAWarez, UW Network & raid.

Part #5 will consist of the 2008 .net introduction & downfall.

Part #6 will consist of the sale of USAWarez.com & .net.

Part #7 will consist of the 2009 - 2010 USAWarez.com return & Closure.

Part #8 will consist of the issue surrounding WRZTheGFX.com.

Part #9 will consist of my prison stay, release & current.

Last edited:
27 comments
I don't know much about you, except you were the owner of USAWarez and was sent to prison.
The 1st part will be good for me to know more about you :)

My question is will this story include how did you tackle the raids or what did you do to try survive the prison or fine (if any).

Hello Sam :)

I will be sure to include everything that happened before, during and after the raids. Court proceedings, lawyer fees, legal documents will be uploaded, etc. You will have access to all of that I promise.

Thanks for sharing this! btw, what is your vision of Mega, Kim.com? He was also under trial, and now is offering Mega, a bit strange in my opinion...

Hello Sam :)

I will be sure to include everything that happened before, during and after the raids. Court proceedings, lawyer fees, legal documents will be uploaded, etc. You will have access to all of that I promise.

You best not be using a filehost which you can earn from when you upload these files matey boy X-D

For those who can't wait for the next post this 2009 post is will fill the void http://www.wjunction.com/13-tutorials-guides/13242-avoiding-prosecution-tips-tricks-tools-%5Bto0limited%5D.html

Well worth a read.

After that reading I do have some questions for myself which I want to specifically ask To0 but I will keep that questions with me for the time being as I wait for future release of other parts.

One question I can't wait to listen To0's opinion is... are the one only linked with Movies and Music uploading are at such risk or even others who upload other stuff like books, etc.. Are the one who just do not earn anything or just earn some thousand dollars a month are also at risk??

I would greatly appreciate an answer as I always got mixed answers on the net and some just make such question a joke :facepalm:

Last edited:
Shall i write about how i received my felonies also? -_-

I hate bashing someone repeatedly. Its great you want to inform others about what happen to you, but can this please be the last time. Everytime i see a post by you its all about how you were in prison for usawarez.

You were one of the "public" cases only because people in 2006-2007 were really community respected due to scenes being much better.

Honestly if this post offends anyone please ignore it then, You have to understand other large warez site owners like me and many others from the time who had to deal with raids and jail time really try to keep quiet about it only because it is very boring to hear about so many times.

If you have no idea what i am talking about please dont try to argue with me as many of the owners are here browsing daily and a couple of had to serve multiple years due to To0 snitching out everyone included and saying exactly what he did.

Yes To0 you know when you confessed you were not the only one included in the fight no matter how much you wanna deny it.

First and foremost kid I have never snitched on anyone in my entire life. People in this scene that actually worked directly with me, my right hand men, my big time partners, my uploaders, the people I worked for, they were all protected. I had ZERO server logging. All of my VIP servers were hidden behind anti-leech that even the fed's couldn't find the locations to. Nobody else was named on my case, I didn't tell on anyone except for myself by admitting that I ran my site, operated my site, and did all of the uploading. This is public record.

I've posted many threads and have had hundreds of posts since my return and this is the only one about USAWarez. FYI there's a lot of people who want to know what happened. I'm not just talking about the "raids", but the good times along with the bad times. It's the complete story start to finish.

Now... You follow me around on this forum kicking, screaming and whining every time that you are online. So I have gone ahead and created a thread solely dedicated to you here: http://www.wjunction.com/5-general-discussion/165925-loonycgb2-hero.html#post1765423. This is the only time, ever, you will have my direct attention, so enjoy it because it will be brief :).

Last edited:
I want to read everything about the raid itself. EVERYTHING in details :P

Also, the days / months you spent in prison. What were your feelings? What were you thinking? Were you re-planning your (warez)life? How did people treat you at the prison? Were they rude, kind? ...

I have a lot of questions To0 and this is a great topic!

Shall i write about how i received my felonies also? -_-

I hate bashing someone repeatedly. Its great you want to inform others about what happen to you, but can this please be the last time. Everytime i see a post by you its all about how you were in prison for usawarez.

You were one of the "public" cases only because people in 2006-2007 were really community respected due to scenes being much better.

Honestly if this post offends anyone please ignore it then, You have to understand other large warez site owners like me and many others from the time who had to deal with raids and jail time really try to keep quiet about it only because it is very boring to hear about so many times.

If you have no idea what i am talking about please dont try to argue with me as many of the owners are here browsing daily and a couple of had to serve multiple years due to To0 snitching out everyone included and saying exactly what he did.

Yes To0 you know when you confessed you were not the only one included in the fight no matter how much you wanna deny it.

I don't know why you keep bashing To0 but it's obvious that you envy him and the stuff he has done, i guess you would also like some attention.

@To0 Hurry up you mofo, i wanna read your story. It's driving me mad waiting, it's like waiting for the new harry potter book to be released, excited but impatient :P

I want to know if you picked up the soap to0 :P

The first installment of the story, Part #1 which will detail pre-USAWarez and ultimately what lead to the creation will be available on Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 here on WJunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back