The PayPal Method of Combating File Hosts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDited: Opinions can be expressed in many ways, you are just a little to agressive !
Sorry for OffTopic!

Last edited:
I like you DemizE you take it like a real man, straight up. lol j/k(y)

cancel do not take it so personal, I don't at all. This is a discussion forum, people will disagree.
I do not deny you your opinion and will actually defend you if someone else says yours does not matter.

It has nothing to do with smarts or anything else, it is a opinion.

You do realize that opinions are like assholes, everyone has them and they are all shitty.

Last edited:
But But Djlatino even I am entitled to a little fun, no.

I'm sorry if it offends you, no wait I am really not sorry but I will apologize if it makes you feel better about it. lmao

But But Djlatino even I am entitled to a little fun, no.

I'm sorry if it offends you, no wait I am really not sorry but I will apologize if it makes you feel better about it. lmao

I take it like a MAUWN! (If you dont know what that means please refer to this link: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw[/ame]). I get both sides of the argument. Yes PP can do whatever the hell they want regardless of you being a pirate or not. Period. Weather we like it or not people will just have to find a way around it. I always get tired of hearing the piracy bit to be honest. Yes, we are all entitled to our opinion but the fact of the matter is our opinion means squat to PP. We have to find a work around for the time being which is pretty damn easy considering the other options available (at least for most of us). So I say everyone should post a work around for this issue. Then we can all have a coke and a smile and STFU :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back