the Link building Technique that you use

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Link building is still one of the best SEO techniques. I would like to share here a list of link building techniques which still work in 2016:
- Guest posts is still an effective technique. But you should do it right, create and maintain relationships with industry news sources and blogs, produce high-quality content and make sure that you link back to your site in a useful and relevant way;
- Blogging, which is a unique way for a company to engage their audience , attract links and achieve higher organic rankings;
- Infographics;
- Directories link building technique still works, but you need to be mindful with how to approach it. Directory link building requires judgement and critical thinking! so do not be tempted by low-quality directories, they will cause you more damage than good.
- Asking for links is still an original and trusted technique that still works.

I hope this helps.

I don't suggest directory submission, social bookmarking and article submission anymore.
On the other hand, as long as you stay relevant on your link building techniques then you are on the right path.
Perfect example of this techniques are forum posting and blog commenting; blogging will also help not only for link building but also for building online presence.
Guest posting once in a while will do too; creative content making will be beneficial too.

You can refer to the link building the link below:
-Get links from sites that you have available.
-Create a blog (blogger, wordpress, ..) satellite post messages, links to your site
-Comment on the blog topic
-Build links in high PR forums, for do-follow link set.
-Buy backlinks from high PR sites for the best quality links.

Right now 2016-17 am using the simple below method to rank to most.

New Web 2.0 on High DA TF
Expired High DA TF Web 2.0 Accounts
Good Anchor Text Variations
Planned Social Signals

this gave me some best results

I suggest high quality guest posting on niche relevant authority sites and making a web 2.0 PBN. Expired web 2.0s work better but new can be built to rank easily through article submission, blog commenting, directory listing etc and everything listed above.

The most effective link building techniques to rank keywords and generate good traffic are:

Guest posting
Article submission
Press release
Classified ads
Infographics
Social bookmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back