The Jet Life Lands Me Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OSD

How's it WJ? You've got a new uploader on your hands who's here to gain knowledge on the subject, to perfect his craft, and eventually earn money for it - and he goes by OSD.

Dunno what I'll upload specifically just yet but I have lots of reading and experimenting to do apparently.

Other than that...JETS FOOL!*

*If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about when I say Jets anything, it's because of a music artist named Curren$y. It stands for J.ust E.joy T.his S.hit. You should join the #jetlife as well.

6 comments
@Loget, Wehhh?

Welcome to
logo.png

Leaving, on a jet plane, I don't know when I'll be back again..

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3JWFklREK8

AH well welcome to WJ .. good luck with the uploading,but i would suggest not getting into it simply to earn,that isnt what warez is based from. You will do better uploading to good hosts then the shitty ones that pay and building a good reputation over leeching and uploading tons of files to earn a couple bucks

Of course, the basis of warez is to spread free files you would normally pay for. But let's be honest, would this many people upload if it weren't for the cash incentive? I highly doubt it ;)

Thanks for the advice. I'm still not sure how I'll go about uploading but I know reputation has a lot to do with it. I won't be a spammer, know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back