Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

Hey, yes you read that right. The Mecho Network is for sale and this is your once in a lifetime opportunity to grab the network sites once for all.

PS PS PS: I am just representing the original owner and do not own even a single byte of this network. I am officially authorized to sell this network on WJunction.

Why the sale? The owner is starting to get real busy in life with things that are more important than this network. Also, maintenance was becoming an issue due to recent server issues due to which traffic has gone down in past 2-3 months.

Which sites are for sale?

Mechodownload.com/Forum - The famous mecho forum which is family safe (no adult downloads) and was created way back in 2006. The forum has 13,37,884 posts and around 442141 members. Posts are 95% clean due to active, friendly and passionate staff members running it. User online at any given point of time is around 500+ members.

Site runs on a valid vBulletin license (4 & 5). Lots of plugins including DigitalPoint Sphinx search being installed.

Traffic: 5k to 7k UV / Day (Was 20k before the server issues).

MechoDDL.com - The best custom coded DDL script you can ever find, coded by Mr. Happy (Respected Coder on WJunction), this script has the below features:

• Excellent SEO options
  • Fully automated ratings system
  • FAQs
  • Emailing webmasters
  • Multiple user groups for ease of handling
  • You can view the pending submission queue to review if there are any rejected links (colored red), correct them and the color will now change to normal
  • Top Downloads and Most Searched Downloads
  • Smart Cache system to ensure server optimization

Traffic: 5k+ UV / Day

MechoPortal.com - A DLE blog where only trusted / approved users can post. Custom theme and good SEO done. Good for scene releases and stuff.

Traffic: 1300 UV / Day

ImageURLHost.com - This image host runs on modified Mihalism Script with lots of added options like IP Ban, Report, Share etc features added into it.

The Firefox add-on for this image host has been approved by Softpedia and can help boost traffic a lot due to the trustworthiness of Softpedia.

This comes with a Chevereto Founder License (Multidomain), which I never got time to use and replace the current script.

Traffic: 1.5k+ UV / Day

TopProxyLinks.com - Adsense approved Proxy Links website with paid options and admin panel. All proxy links are checked automatically.

Adsense Income: Unknown, never checked it to be honest.
Traffic: 1k+ UV / Day

Revenue?
Mecho network makes around 1000 USD / month from various sources like donations, banner ads / ad networks and application installs. The adsense income of TopProxyLinks.com is unknown and can be in the range of 50 to 100 USD / month easily.

Reason for selling?
The owner does not have enough time to fix the server issues and would like someone to take over the site network as he does not want this network to die a slow death of neglect. If a good webmaster can work on the server issues and fix them, the traffic will easily come back to bigger levels and the income too would be awesome (2k-5k / month).

Proofs:
http://www.mechoddl.com/proof.txt
http://www.mechodownload.com/proof.txt
http://www.mechoportal.com/proof.txt
http://www.imageurlhost.com/proof.txt
http://www.topproxylinks.com/proof.txt

iIVTAGQ.png

Price?
Starting Bid: 1000 USD (Network's current monthly income)
Minimum Increase: 250 USD
BIN: 12000 USD
Reserve: Will be disclosed to Admin
Payment Method: Can be discussed.

The owner has the right to reject any bids / offers made. Offers can be made via PM.

Last edited:
30 comments
Holy Moly u actually bid on a dead ddl network :O

Dead ddl networks, is something that im not going to discuss with u about here but mechoddl is not only a ddl website. it has AUTO Crawl Blog system from download submissions, and still anything with traffic worth sth if u know how to use it ;)

ALSO, more important is that DDL is not the only site in MechoNetwork! example: Forum has 500k members and +1m CLEAN posts!!

The whole network is moved to a new server which has a great up time. We should start seeing the traffic/earnings going up soon.

plz pm traffic and earning details.

Drop me a pm with traffic statistics from Google Analytics please ;)

good to see you old friends and its nice to see that OLD KNOWN webmasters are still around.

the very main focus on this matter is hand over the whole network to someone Good at this job.

About the detail, we had few days down time cause i had to change the server 2 times in last few weeks so traffic dropped abit. so lets wait few days to get back to normal and will send u the detail but in first thread everything has been explained Fully about the hits and revenue.

Please offer some server details.
Hardware
Provider

our DEDI which has been Pre Paid till 13/05/2015 :

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quad-Core
48 GB DDR3 RAM
2 x 2 TB SATA 3 Gb/s 7200 rpm HDD (Software-RAID 1) Class Enterprise

the price of this server is 2x cheaper than normal ones so our server DEAL IS great and it can be hand over to the new owner with the same price and deal.

I am interesting. Shoot me a PM for details please!

what kind of details u need more than the ones that ROX has been provided in the first post ?!!

Last edited:
Drop me a pm with traffic statistics from Google Analytics please ;)

I am interesting. Shoot me a PM for details please!

any info on this sale? Thanks

Hi, PM me Google Analytics, Revenue data and server costs please.
Thanks.

Sorry for late reply .. im too busy with real life, this is the exact reason that i want to sell the whole network!

server has been changed in last few weeks AGAIN and we have great server from PostPayhost now / zx-75 is their seller in WJ.

server detail is :
CPU: Intel Xeon 3.8 GHz
Cores/threads: 4/8t
RAM: 64 GB
Disks: 3x 2 TB
Connection: 1Gbps
Traffic Unlimited

the price is REALLY GOOD for this great server which is fully managed - paid for 3months - new owner will get the very same DEAL/price for it.

please note that im not asking for BIG money , i just need someone who knows how to handle these kind of stuff. we have a TEAM in ALL websites which do almost everything. our staff are great so there is no need for new owner to get worry about these things.

only mechodownload database which is almost clean from any dead thread with 500k users worth. u know the rest of websites too.. which MechoSubmitter.com also added to the list.

if any of you guys are still interested and need more detail please PM me your skype or PM the questions ;)

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back