Not open for further replies.

jav4u

Today, Admin of uLoad begin delete all files
It dont public and dont share
No pay longtime, forum closed.

Hope admin or mod no delete this topic. I want report to everybody. Thanks

uLoad is SCAMMER

5 comments
My 3tb of files are online, also i have received response from them today via email, about forum, yes it is offline , it is some problem with forum but I suppose it will be fixed, about payout, yeah, I am waiting 2 month to get paid

He delays many time to payout with many reason
Hard working and no earn.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Request long time and stop upload with him long time
Very funny :))

<rant>
uLoad is SCAMMER

Sorry, but are you really that ignorant to upload copyrighted content consistently to services such as uload then bitch, moan and claim "scam!" when they close due to the amount of pressure they come under from various organisations and copyright holders as a result of your activity? You move from one host to another like a plague of copyright violating locusts. Learn from what past experiences should have taught you. If you 'have' to upload dodgy shit to earn a few bucks, don't be so blatant about it. I'm betting 90% of you don't even bother renaming the files you upload.

Meh.
</rant>

Today, Admin of uLoad begin delete all files
It dont public and dont share
No pay longtime, forum closed.

Hope admin or mod no delete this topic. I want report to everybody. Thanks

uLoad is SCAMMER

We banned them some times ago. You should be smart enough , and learn by now, that, when we ban someone, you stop using them. You obviously failed, and for that reason, your topic is closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back