Status
Not open for further replies.
such a shame...even Cloudzer was paying most of their affiliates before they closed.
i wont use never ever any Cyando host lifetime if this is the way they wanna leave

It is almost as if some users "WANT" to be scammed, there is simply no way PPD programs can work paying the advertised rates in an environment where filehosting sites are loosing ability to use paypal / credit cards and advertising income is falling as more people block ads or grow ad blind.
So what happens is that these sites pop in and out of existence, paying first few users for first few weeks and then doing a runner scamming the uploaders, rinse and repeat.
There are so many threads on this forum along those lines its almost sad.

I will take time for affiliates to either realise that the filehosting landscape has changed radically and hence new solutions are required or give up.

Last edited:
Thanks Obooom ...
unbenannt5deag4kosr.png

For nothing.

11 pages since february of people griping about Oboom & how much they lost....Why?

If Oboom is now defunct, a scam, banned from WJ or whatever why keep bleeding about it.....Let the thread die & move on!

11 pages since february of people griping about Oboom & how much they lost....Why?

If Oboom is now defunct, a scam, banned from WJ or whatever why keep bleeding about it.....Let the thread die & move on!

wMmJFVZ.jpg

Like I said earlier it is almost as if some people WANT to be scammed,

I offered a (pay for premium download )program for example where if I get paid the affiliate gets 66.66% but wait for it,

most of the comments were like "why you no pay for free downloads"

9utPHsa.png

erm because its actually costing money to provide free bandwidth/servers
and in 2015 people have either blocked all advertising and/or advertising only pays fractions of what it was a few years ago. Or worse what few advertisers want to advertise on filehosting sites are busy using their ads to spread malware and viruses....

So you endup with hosts poping in and out of existence making crazy promises, paying for first few weeks then buggering off (or selling the site once payment processing is lost) screwing affiliates in process, rinse and repeat...

WAA5cbD.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back