The best proxies for Dolphin

Analangern

hi! i have quite a long and thorny way of working with proxies and anti-detectors. decided to make my own rating of the best proxy services that r suitable for the Dolphin browser. i want to give people a good short rating, so that beginners can be guided, because the spammers r so annoying:

1)asocks - it's quite a cheap and safe proxy, you can use mobile and resident proxies for one price, its really cool staff, the choice of IP is very extensive, everything works quickly, the only problem is payment only in cryptocurrency, but this's a minor problem imo

2)nexusnet - these guys also provide resident and mobile proxies. also a lot of IPs, they update every day, so you won't get blocked for sure. what makes them different is that they buy the number of ports here, not gigs like at asocks. if you need to arbitrage traffic, this is the best fr

3)oxylabs - is one of the leading providers of proxy services. performance seems okay, but very expensive for ordinary users

4)smartproxy - resident proxy, it also has a bunch of IP addresses, put it in last place because sometimes it happens that the IP doesn't work

thanks guys for reading, i'd really love to hear what you think of the post :)

2 comments
Back