Shared The Best Offshore|Warez|Adult|Nulled|NL HOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme76

First of all you may have seen my posts around the forum i have been through many hosting companys trust me ive spent lots of money and been messed around so many times if you have too i know how you feel.

Therefore i had no choice but to get my own server

THEBESTOFFSHORE.COM is glad to present you with the best and effecient hosting offshore

We at thebestoffshore.com understand that choosing a reliable web hosting company is a daunting task. we specialize in affordable, high quality web hosting. All web hosting plans include latest hosting control panel with point and click simplicity and latest web hosting features. Our web hosting packages are scalable which can be customized and upgraded at any point . Pure performance, speed and redundancy with no hidden charges.

We guarantee your utmost satisfaction. All plans come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee 24/7/365 online support and daily automated backups. Our focus is on providing high quality web hosting services.
We allow warez, Adult and Arcades
Our servers are based in NL
We have the latest and most modern advanced technology in our data centre. We offer a ticket based support aswell as telephone support ,msn , Icq
7 day Money back guarantee
100% satisfaction

Please note im in the process of setting my website up

i dont want loads of customers ill help those who have had bad experiences like myself and ill guarantee 99.9% uptime as i will maintaining everything myself 24/7

the packages im offering as yet

Basic

Web Space 2gb
Bandwidth/Month 15GB
Location NL
Sub Domains Unlimited
Addon Domains 2
Parked Domains 2
FTP Accounts Unlimited
Databases Unlimited
Email Accounts Unlimited
WHM 11
check.gif

Fantastico De Luxe
check.gif

PHP 5
check.gif

Perl
check.gif

Python
check.gif

Cron Jobs
check.gif

Front Page
check.gif

cUrl
check.gif

Free / Instant Setup
check.gif

$4.50

STANDARD

Web Space 5gb
Bandwidth/Month 35GB
Location NL
Sub Domains Unlimited
Addon Domains 5
Parked Domains 5
FTP Accounts Unlimited
Databases Unlimited
Email Accounts Unlimited
WHM 11
check.gif

Fantastico De Luxe
check.gif

PHP 5
check.gif

Perl
check.gif

Python
check.gif

Cron Jobs
check.gif

Front Page
check.gif

cUrl
check.gif

Free / Instant Setup
check.gif

$6.99

PREMIUM

Web Space 15gb
Bandwidth/Month 75GB
Location NL
Sub Domains Unlimited
Addon Domains 15
Parked Domains 15
FTP Accounts Unlimited
Databases Unlimited
Email Accounts Unlimited
WHM 11
check.gif

Fantastico De Luxe
check.gif

PHP 5
check.gif

Perl
check.gif

Python
check.gif

Cron Jobs
check.gif

Front Page
check.gif

cUrl
check.gif

Free / Instant Setup
check.gif

$13.99

msn: ukaffs@live.co.uk

AIM: ExtremeBnny

12 comments
i will be adding custom plans next week mate my site is still under construction will be up and running next day or so

Our network

The servers of thebestoffshore.com are located in the We Dare network in Rotterdam. The We Dare network is built with high quality devices and We Dare has professional personel for the maintenance and extention of their network.

We Dare is located in De Spaanse Kubus in Rotterdam, a building of 48000m2 where about 18000m2 is used as high quality server space.

oh i see. just a bit of advice but maybe you shold have got the site up be4 you posted this thread since it would look more professional (if the site looked good that is) :P nice plans tho. nulled alloud?

oh i see. just a bit of advice but maybe you shold have got the site up be4 you posted this thread since it would look more professional (if the site looked good that is) :P nice plans tho. nulled alloud?

SITE is up just going to add finishing touches and whmcs :) so place your orders guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back