The best apps for file storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurieed2002

I have another post on here about the best affiliate programs, but I'm also curious what people think about file storage apps, like mediafire, etc. I have used mediafire but I'm sure there has to be a better alternative out there. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from everyone.

10 comments
you can try dropbox, google drive, rapidshare, uploaded.to, mediashare,...to store your files as alternative mediafire.

I know that, "X-Plore" File Manager is one of the more unique options on the list. It’s a forced dual-pane app which means you’ll be managing two windows at once pretty much all the time. This is kind of cool if you’re copy/pasting between folders or need to move files quickly.

thanks, Hynds, Usman4864, and Atia, I appreciate your quick responses. I will have to check these out, are any of these services 'free', like as in, they have a free level, not a trial period, but are actually free? Thanks again guys for your quick response!

Hey Atia,

I will have to try X-plore, where is that located, i.e. where can I go to check it out and maybe download it? Thanks for your response!

Google drive offers 15GB of space.
Microsoft Onedrive is going down to 5GB.
Dropbox offers 2GB - and you can earn more.

I use both Google Drive and Dropbox.

thanks VictorHill, that is what several people have said, I am thinking that is what I will be going with. I will look on the app store for google drive and install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back