Status
Not open for further replies.

vido

Hello,
I have a dedicated server and a rapidleech account, I really dont know why people prefer to use VPS for upload stuff. I can download quickly using the rapidleech since there is a premium plugins, but with the VPS there is a Captcha/waiting time and a limited download speed. I wonder what's the advantages that make uploaders use VPS !?

3 comments
Hello,
I have a dedicated server and a rapidleech account, I really dont know why people prefer to use VPS for upload stuff. I can download quickly using the rapidleech since there is a premium plugins, but with the VPS there is a Captcha/waiting time and a limited download speed. I wonder what's the advantages that make uploaders use VPS !?

Hey,
Please use VPS because they cannot afford to buy a Dedicated Server.
You have a Dedi server so Obviously you need not have a VPS, Since Dedicated Server will Indeed perform better than the VPS.
So stick to what you are doing..

Hey,
Please use VPS because they cannot afford to buy a Dedicated Server.
You have a Dedi server so Obviously you need not have a VPS, Since Dedicated Server will Indeed perform better than the VPS.
So stick to what you are doing..

Well its same for a VPS or a dedicacted server ! I have a dedicated server and I see no advantage to upload using it ? Can anyone explain what are the advantages to upload using a VPS/Dedicated server?

As I see a simple rapidleech is enough, not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back