The act of disappearance !

bigfattv

Suddenly every other video host is closing down the business, stopping payment or running away with lots of due earnings.
Back in 2016 it all started with vkspeed/vkprime, surprisingly they still exist and allow video hosting but they don't pay you.
Interesting business, first you gain confidence of users, allow them to upload videos on your host for years. Then suddenly tell them you wont be able to make any payment.
What will a person with tens of thousands of videos do ?
Delete ? or just leave it as it is ? So that video host could make earnings.

This is the new trend.
wolfstream, the sponsor of wjunction is already out of scene with lots of pending earnings.
Then came frequent downtimes with vidstream.
StreamSB followed the suite announcing closing down the earnings.
Following the suite, Streamhide announced the same.

There are lots of video hosts but almost 80% of them are scammers which don't pay or alter view counts, ban you once payment request is made, etc etc. Only handful of them are still surviving. Out of them most are not DMCA lenient. Even Russians host are taking copyright complaints seriously these days.

So where does it leave us ?
What are the reliable DMCA lenient hosts left ?

Interestingly, one business closes down and another one appears immediately as sponsored post. Don't know. Are they same hosts appearing with new name ?

Do share reliable, tried and tested video hosts which would help this forum users to switch from closing down hosts.

8 comments
My question is why do people still use video hosts when embed sites exist such as 2embed etc, I understand that they might not "monetize" your content, but you can monetize your site and save yourself all the effort!

Also someone like us a little more unique, we allow you to monetize your own content for a monthly fee, so yeah you've got to find your own ads etc but we don't take a cut or anything from you other than a simple monthly payment.

It is no secret that these API services are prone to disappear .... how would you feel if you've added 1000's of movies and the service goes down?

You should consider trying a video host with no player adverts and earn 100% revenue from your OWN on-site ads cut out the PPV Host (middleman)

Message me and I will share a great video host with no player adverts and ignore copyright

There was this period around 2015-2017 when file host after file host shut down, similar to what's happening to video hosts now. Old wjunction users might remember this. But then the situation stabilized and during the past 5 years only a few file hosts have vanished. Hopefully we will see a similar developement with video hosts.

Guys, it's hard to manage your own video host. Costly
Its true that is why you need to think outside the box like me. I prefer to pay a video host premium with no video player adverts and take 100% of popup, banner etc revenue. These hosts take around 80% of advert earnings for every user.

This is why they can just delete all their users content, rebrand, redesign with no worries or issues. They are minting from their users effort meanwhile they put hardly any effort at all. They do not give a fook about their users.

Its true that is why you need to think outside the box like me. I prefer to pay a video host premium with no video player adverts and take 100% of popup, banner etc revenue. These hosts take around 80% of advert earnings for every user.

This is why they can just delete all their users content, rebrand, redesign with no worries or issues. They are minting from their users effort meanwhile they put hardly any effort at all. They do not give a fook about their users.
What servers are those and what companies are used for advertising?

Back