Status
Not open for further replies.

SalmanAbbas007

Hi to ALL Wjunction Members.

I am Opening this Thread to work Completely Free.

I can work 4 free in Flash, PHP, HTML, CSS, and Some GFX
No PSD to XHTML Requests Please.

I can also Help you out if you are having problem in anything eg. WebPages, PHP, Forums

Please post only if u really need some work
What I need : I am starting this thread because I want to prove that I am a Trustable WJunction member.

---What I designed Till now in this thread---
10yntsp.jpg

Custom Ranks
Another One is coming right now.
I have designed it As I said I only know Some GFX so thats what i can offer for free. I was willing to do some flash & Html work.
It was requested by madnessken & World Life I am waiting for their reply. I yet have to add text on them If you liked these buttons please list your groups and the Button on which you want it Respectively.

I am currently working for Whoo
ykk5k.jpg

21 comments
Well, honestly, even if you die for being Trusted & help others madly, the admins wouldn't make you in Trusted Group, untill they realize that you deserve there :)
Nice to have someone do stuffs for free :D

We still have good people in the scene afterall..

I could use some custom titles for the posts in Whoo.ws = Images that are included in post that mention "NFO","Download Links","Password" (most of those images you see on warez-BB)

Color scheme would be the same blue as used on whoo.ws ;)

Thanks

I could use some custom titles for the posts in Whoo.ws = Images that are included in post that mention "NFO","Download Links","Password" (most of those images you see on warez-BB)

Color scheme would be the same blue as used on whoo.ws ;)

Thanks
Ok i will see If i can do it.

Can you make a free skin for WarezHaven.org ? and custom ranks for : donator,uploader,administrator,mod,vip

If I worked on a Skin it will have to spend time. But i will try to design custom ranks

People will have to wait more than a Bit..
But i will try my best to work for all.
And first-comers will get Work First.

I will work tomorrow in morning its Night here.

Thanks mate, this so nice.
I want a design coded.
I know you want to do it for free but i'm ready to offer $35, that what i can offer.

ok first off i brought him to WJ and ill let everyone know right now
this guy Bugs big time he will send u nudges 24/7 on msn
hes really bad at following forum rules and is very bad at English
and will bother the hell out of you reason hes doing it free is his work isnt worth being payed for you guys know i don't normally talk crap but this guy will drive you crazy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back