Terror Attack On Norwegian Government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I live in norway and can say this:

The atack was by a Norwegian man named Anders Behring Breivik.
The bomb he made was not the big deal here. About 2 hours after the bomb exploded he was going to an camp there about 300-400 was. (Age: 14-20 year). He was dressed like a police offiser and was killing all he saw, he killed 86 people on that camp. And 7 in the bomb explosion. So, now after the police got him they started to think that the bomb only was so our Police in Oslo, Norway was going to use all their time there and it worked. He had over 1 1/2 hour to kill kids.

He sad to them that it all was going to be fine if they was coming to him, people trusted him because he looked like a policeoffiser and then he was taking his gun and killed all of them. Many kids jumped in the sea and was swiming to safety.

So. Please do not care about the bomb, the big thing was that he killed 87 people about 2 hours after it.

I really hope this man is going to stay without contact with other people the rest of his life.

7sK0.png

What country do you associate with Norway?

Police released a timeline showing that the Hoenefoss police station first received reports of a shooting at 5:27 p.m. (11:27 a.m. EDT). Local officers arrived at a pier across the water from the island at 5:52 p.m., but had to "wait for a suitable boat."
From 6:09 p.m., when the specially equipped tactical police officers from Oslo arrived at the pier, it took 16 minutes for them to arrive on Utoeya, and only another two minutes before the gunman surrendered without resistance, the police said.
ehm , seriously?

why dont gov just hang him till death.....why only 21yr jail for killing hundreds of people...what kind of judgment is that ......

if killing 100 = 21yr
then killing 1 = 2.1 yrs .....SIMPLE MATH....WTFFF

P.S : if this rule applies. i would kill 1 person soon. and stay in jail for 2 yrs. GOOD OFFER

I agree with CammyD, anyone here know about the Illuminati and Freemason's if not look it up, and by that I mean see what's there agenda on YouTube.

This video may help, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLroyYtbf1o

Hope Norway can recover from this terrible incident.

Jeez, why do you tinfoil freaks have to bring your no-sense to every single subject?
You have no idea what freemasons are and Illuminati is a damn degree on those esoteric groups.
Instead of swallowing everything a couple of gold diggers tell you in youtube videos, do some real research if you wanna have a valid opinion. Even today I saw a video where the author said the reporter was a reptilian, just because she had something white inside her mouth and obviously that white thingy was an hologram 8-) (though it was a damn bubblegum, she was chewing it).

This is something serious, do not disrespect people with your pseudo-messiah disorder.

why dont gov just hang him till death.....why only 21yr jail for killing hundreds of people...what kind of judgment is that ......

if killing 100 = 21yr
then killing 1 = 2.1 yrs .....SIMPLE MATH....WTFFF

P.S : if this rule applies. i would kill 1 person soon. and stay in jail for 2 yrs. GOOD OFFER

Umm if 100 is 21 then 1 is 0.21
Lol simple math :facepalm:

After hes jail time is done, then his case will be taken up again and he will maybe get 21 new years. If not, you can think what we other 5 million people want to do with this guy.

I just watched the manifest the guy made - here - and this is why those conspiracies about illuminati and all that crap are dangerous to society.

-The guy pretends to belong to the templars order.
-Says to be aware that he'll be the most feared man since WII.
-Claims that we're being brainwashed by the government - to accept the muslims on Europe.
-Says that we're all stupid for doing nothing about it, calling us sheeps.
-Says we need to fight.
-Sees himself as the savior.

Doesnt all of these items ring a bell? You can find the same ideals in every single video of the illuminati/reptilian/masonic conspiracies.

This guy was clearly off his mind. He did planned to attack 20 European countries, being Portugal the 13th and he intented to use anthrax :facepalm:

See how fucking dangerous is to drown yourself into an illusion just to feel like a special person?

India, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, etc.

The countries that is around there.

Your assertion is completely wrong - it is, or has never been terrorism (bombs, etc.) in either Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, England, etc. Our neighbors have no such terror, therefore, I think your comment was completely wrong, and gave no opinion in this thread.

We let the foreigners come to our country in peace and quiet - get a chance to get a new life, new jobs, etc.

This is the thanks we get? : (
First of all its so sad that 93 person were killed !
was it foreigners ?
don't take early decisions it was people from your country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back