Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Terrible TehHost.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Please avoid these at all expense, I ordered a UK RDP and was deployed an NL RDP, fair do's they give me 10days extra credit for the slow delay, but when I asked for a refund as I never wanted the NL RDP I have been ignored 3 times, I disputed for a refund via PayPal as there website was down for a while, I thought with the rapidshare and boxslots days same thing had happened, so their site was back up and asked me to close the dispute to discuss my problems and here is the progress of it, their support is awful lucky to get a reply once a day:

YLolBpXB.png
http://lookpic.com/O/i2/543/YLolBpXB.png
http://lookpic.com/O/i2/149/Z76ELc4j.png
Z76ELc4j.png


What do you think my next course of action should be, I mean they deployed wrong server to begin with and I have made it clear I want a refund and they are not listening, can staff from here make these people see sense?

Thanks,
M1k3L
 
Last edited:

2 comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Member · Joined
17
Messages
2
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom