Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the uploading problems with zoom & browser also aren't solved, I can't use this host anymore I'm sad to say...
Use a different browser, update your flash, try a different computer. Zoom is third-party software, please send them a request - more requests more chances to resolve it.

well, the thing is it worked perfectly until a week or so.
gonna try ftp and browser after updating flash, though.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

hosting to avoid.

hosting to avoid.
There are 32 days that I have made ​​a request to pay with PayPal, and after 3 reminder emails, they told me that there were some delays, the next email, I do not have more 'responded and I'm still waiting for the payment ..... in the meantime, I have gained another, but so much already 'know' that there is no hope to get the money ..... for me, must be avoided.

nick name: bobsax

if the uploading problems with zoom & browser also aren't solved, I can't use this host anymore I'm sad to say...
Use a different browser, update your flash, try a different computer. Zoom is third-party software, please send them a request - more requests more chances to resolve it.
After the author viewed the error log, he said the actual reason is "login disabled" replied by terafile's servers.

Last edited:
is this filehost reliable and worth trusting? need input of fellow uploaders.

well I think they count correct, but upload is troublesome, zoom only fails and browser has io error. Haven't tried ftp yet.
Also it's very annoying that ppd gets zero from sale, not even 10%.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back