Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dumb questions...

How do you set PPD instead of PPS? Whenever I go into Affiliate Settings, it shows me as PPS and changing it doesn't seem to save. The Payment Method & Account fields also don't save.

Am I missing something?

Does it take time from when you first join?

@terafile i got 3 files removed because of dmca and i keep getting emails about them. Got 3 in last 24h + the one i got when they were actually deleted.

is it possible to buy premium via webmoney?

I would like to know the same. There is a webmoney icon on the page, but no payment icon. Paysera has a link for webmoney, but it doesn't work. Failing that, are there reliable resellers?
Webmoney payment option will be fixed soon.

Hi, today I renewed my premium account, but, unfortunately, I made a serious mistake. Instead of renewing my own account for 25 days, I incorrectly create new 25 days premium account. Could help me delete this new premium account and renew my current account? My account: nhocnho
Thank you and looking forward to your response
We also need to know the second account name that you created.

hello admin..i have changed my plan from ppd to pps ..after few minutes of plan changing i got a sale of $82.but it does not count in my total earning..please check there is definately some problem in stats

username :cboard2
It means the sale was before you changed the plan.

hope Terafile comes back from vacation

and answers my & others questions

are sales counted in real time? (instantly visible in reports?)

thanks
What vacation, sorry?

Sales are counted in real time.

Last edited:

hello admin..i have changed my plan from ppd to pps ..after few minutes of plan changing i got a sale of $82.but it does not count in my total earning..please check there is definately some problem in stats

username :cboard2
It means the sale was before you changed the plan.

r u serious..i think you dont want to pay me for my PPS earnings.. i clearly said that i got a sale after change my setting..but it was not updated in my acccount ..and you said 'It means the sale was before you changed the plan.'
this is your honesty for some bucks???

i2hTCnHlNACOU.jpg

I was clicking around and.. I discovered this icon. I thought to myself what the hell is it for. Clicked unclicked. Ok, it adds underlines to files. And why the hell i didnt notice before, that some files were underlined and some werent. Not many files but still.. it was doing something before i even noticed it. Still not entirely sure what it does, i try hovering but no. One does not simply get text while hovering icon. I checked icon name which is globe_all_2.png. And well that is disturbing. From the name alone i assumed two things.. first..
So you are telling me.. That some files were not available for public?
And other possible option.. I think some people were complaining about blocked countries. Could it be a culprit. Perhaps. No idea.
Then next i checked in different browser if i can or cannot download file. And it seems i can. Probably.
So what exacly this magic button does? It definitely made me write this post. But i am not sure that it exist only for me so i can discover and write about it..

And yeah i know that when you edit file, there is public option. Thats how most will find out about it.
The last questions still remains.. Why the heck did i write about it? It all happened several times faster than writing it but allright. The point of my post i suppose might be.. You should add hover information.

lolo

Maybe lets get into some logic?

Proof 1
When you are on PPS we give you 50%, when you are on PPD we show 100% per sale.
$82 is 60.99 in EUR. So you was on PPD when you received it.

Proof 2
Computer can't lie. Transaction date is 2014-05-12 14:50:53. Profit mode change date: 2014-05-12 15:55:25.

I am a premium member,

But when I use the browser to download always appear Wrong IP.

44437083658242264914.jpg

Please help me to solve this problem, thank you!

My Account: wei5566

@ say170

Unlock the security thing from profile page, incase you enabled that, then try.

It will work

Nope. It wasn't locked, and toggling it on and off doesn't seem to help. When I go to the top level affiliate link, and hit 'sign up', it chugs for a few seconds, then takes me back to the home page. Is that right?

Now fixed.. for some reason had problems in firefox. chrome worked fine.

Last edited:
@ terafile

reports tab showing less downloads n low earnings...whereas download count in my files is more

example :-

reports tab showing total of 60 downloads n earnings...whereas my files... total download count more than 80

is that ok ?? anybody has same problem ?

i think stats wrong...pls fix it ASAP

Last edited:
@Terafile:

is Debrid downloading somehow hindered behind the scenes?

Just requested a friend to make an experiment. Had 0.200 earning, after he downloaded a 500+MB file via debrid, it's suddenly 0.0320. So it's either of three things as I see it.

1) it got counted as Tier 2 -> 12$ / 1000 = 0.12 ... 0.200+0.12 = 0.320, but it is counted wrong and additional 0 added. Shaving mode?

2) it got counted as Tier 1 -> 32$ / 1000 = 0.032 ... but 0.200+0.032 isn't 0.0320 but something else, isn't it?

3) to overcome debrid bastards, stats are just fucked with for the sake of it.

Which is it?

User alzzz

edit: Forward from 0.0320, all the files appear counted from tier 2 - 12$ / 1000 = 0.012

e.g. 0.0320+0.012, 0.0440+0.012, 0.0560...

Very confusing...

Last edited:
@Terafile:

1) plz answer my questions above,

2) I have brought you traffic with steady downloads and a big sale also (even if I couldn't profit from it at the time for being ppd). Mind extending my premium? Runs out on the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back