Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Terafile.co,

i just switched to you guys coming from rapidgator and everything looks fine so far but you really should reduce the "14-days hold" policy.
I mean in these days where file hosting services bites the dust within days a 2 weeks timeline for putting transactions on hold is far to high,
don´t ya agree?

Please think about that and i am sure you will gain much more attention from new affiliates willing to promote your services.

kind regards

hello terafile.co,

i just switched to you guys coming from rapidgator and everything looks fine so far but you really should reduce the "14-days hold" policy.
I mean in these days where file hosting services bites the dust within days a 2 weeks timeline for putting transactions on hold is far to high,
don´t ya agree?

Please think about that and i am sure you will gain much more attention from new affiliates willing to promote your services.

Kind regards

i agree with you

7 days can be accaptable

i wish he can understand.....

83 / $1.778 USD 1 / $14.5068 USD 0 / $0 USD $0 USD $0 USD $16.2848 USD
do you have support premium for uploader
user: pikachu2102

Last edited:
gunter25 What are you talking about?

I'm talking about the posts before, They said your website usually be down ,so I worried and ask can I trust you or not about payment?

Thanks

and

If I became a premium member, How much I earned from my referral ? same as free users 5% ?

Can I have 2-3 account with the same payment account via my laptop ?

Thanks

If I became a premium member, How much I earned from my referral ? same as free users 5% ?

Can I have 2-3 account with the same payment account via my laptop ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back