Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi terafile admin i'm a uploader i have been work with rapidgator and k2share for a long time and make good money with them. I hear that your host has been accepted in ophilia, it's a good new and i registered an terafile acc few day ago, please upgrade my acc to have best condition to upload, i will earn good money with you

My user : giangbuitp

Sent from my ZP980 using Tapatalk

I just have the same thing here. Apparently it doesn't. As I understood until now by checking the referral tab on the site is that we still get 5%, but looks like it isn't the case...

@Terafile
on #1:
1) PPS - Get up to 65% for every premium account sold! Will we pay you 50% of all new referred Premium Sales purchased through your links. If you own a website you can also earn up to 15% from domain sales, just speak to our friendly team to find out more!

but on
Terafile.co - Secure, robust &amp reliable

so I have 50% or 65% premium account sold?
and are u remove plan fixed 12$?

Last edited:
And what about this?

Your procent: 5%

It's under the 'My Referrals' link. But I have not gotten 5% while I did sale when ppd, even more so I get the sale on my report but nothing at balance...

Dunno what changing to pps changing now anymore...

the best one now
no shaves exactly
i wish it will not changed by admin ;)
so soon terafile will be best and trustful ever

ps;please make referral earnings at least 10%
5 is really low :(

peace

I SENT TO MY FRIEND MY REF LINK
HE HAS REGISTERED BUT I CANT SEE HIM
WHY CAN IT BE?

Last edited:
Dear Terafile.
Why you banned my account? I have contacted the admin but my tickets is closed. Please give me more information why is my account banned. I make a lot of money for terafile and I banned my account for no reason.
Username: njckmum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back