Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem in my account!

Terafile

Please fix this bug, this is old sales from LF, but now is on
Terafile and everything should work normally?!

user:
maniakasl

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Sir i have problem with free download i did make free user limit to 350MB but user still able to download more size then that is this a bug will you fix it? and please check my account too many downloads but not a single sale how that is possible...

Sales Not counting 100% please check my account

my username : wroser2

please reply thanks ...

One my friend want to start work with you.
Do you giving free One Mounth premium for new "workers" and why i can`t see my refferrals?

Your are just follow the profit, don't care about downloaders. I just tried to download a file from your servers as a free user.
I was not able to download the file without installing your download software plus 5kb speed per second, i wont try it again ever.

Hi guys,

Important information for lumfile users.

1. All holds from lumfile users was removed due to the end of a verification period.
So most of requested payments have been done today

2. We don't pay to Moneybookers and Vietnam banks accounts. For payment receiving you must change your payments details to Webmoney, PayPal or Payza. For users with a high turnover we can propose wire payments. Just send me a request in PM for it.

3. Our system doesn't support "lifetime" premiums. If you had a 'lifetime' on lumfile we can extend it for any reasonable period like 450 days. If you don't like it you can leave your claim to previous admin of lumfile.

Your are just follow the profit, don't care about downloaders. I just tried to download a file from your servers as a free user.
I was not able to download the file without installing your download software plus 5kb speed per second, i wont try it again ever.

Min. downloading speed for free users is 30 kb/s. I suggest you to create a ticket here Terafile Support

Last edited:
Hi admin,

Here is my stats, I have more than 15$ but I can't request payout, what should I do now?

4O8fUbo.png

why don't you put referers page url in your statistics?

Hi admin,

Here is my stats, I have more than 15$ but I can't request payout, what should I do now?

4O8fUbo.png

you said more than 15 but available payout is 14.29?

Last edited:
Wait up to 14 days for funds to be available.

why don't you put referers page url in your statistics?

Click on the stats date to show detailed stats.

Yeah it shows referer page for sale only. . How about free download. To see which forum are great number. . Like the other filehost they had what i mean.

Snap_2014_03_07_at_21_01_13.jpg

Just do it like this , this sample stat is ordinary download only . . credit from datafile

Last edited:
I cant upload anything ? Due to free user ? my account is wroser2 can u please upgrade to premium with my account balance coz balance is locked for 15 days :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back