Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their site their rules.

That's right!
But they must have mentioned it in their rules section.
How can anybody know they have this damn law while he/she is planning to start working with them?, after 3 months hard working???

Last edited:
All files deleted ...even files that was never posted .....may i see the DMCA report for all my files that was deleted??

I will PM you a list......if you can show me 1 report for the list that i will sent you is fine.....if not you will put my files back with the same links!!
If not i will remote upload every day 10-12 TB just to full your servers!

Last edited:
any chance of improving the PPD service? The slow speed and one hour between downloads is horrible. It would have been better if this was from the very beginning, at least PPD affiliates would know what to expect before they started.

thanks.

Of course there are low downloads when all the files are set to premium only , 4 tb was only backups (no space , just links).....and a lot of files not posted yet......you can start ban my IP's , but yoy also must start ban all the proxy's in the world.......

Everyday i will remote upoload 12 TB!

PNljQNV.jpg

Last edited:
Get a Mega premium for 50EUR monthly, host your 8TB of garbage and calm down.
I will report your account to WJ admins for threatening.

You can report it evryday....i have a premium account for backup for only 7$/month.....so dont worry i dont need your expensive space ....i will upload 12tb/day just to make you pay the costs!!
My files are garbage?How you explain this?:
I54jHkb.jpg

I will tell you how:
This are my earnings from other filehost, they have good payment gateway.TERAFILE CC GATEWAY DOESNT WORK FOR AT LEAST 10 COUNTRYS THAT HAVE GOOD TRAFFIC , and also they SHAVE SALES
I will also report your thread for scaming people when they buy premium .....even if they ban my account.....i can still make hundreds of accounts here...and everyday i will post in your thread this:

in what movie?:)) 4 downloads and 24 sales / 9 rebils =)))))))))))))
downloads are not accurate when you are on PPS on some filehosts!

155.9+58.49+12 = 226.39 :facepalm:

Yes,this is the referral page,but there is nothing about the number of your referrals,earnings etc.Like it used to be on filesonic....

Please send me your username, I will assist you in PM.

155.9+58.49+12 = 226.39 :facepalm:
Sales + rebills ..... 155.9+58.49=214.39
-Refunds ..... 214.39-12.99=201.4

I must draw for you to undestand?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

LOL, what lies?
You dont believe that that are my stats?
Usuallly filehosts owners are smart, you are the exception!!

why dont you add in premium page download volume??So people will know that they pay 11 eur and they can download only 20GB in 3 days?

And also why dont you say for what countries are premium membership avaible?

And now i want my money from earnings (upgraded 2 months from my earnings) i want them back....because i didnt know (and you didnt specify) that download volume is only 20 GB/3 days ...speeds are slow as hell and also you deleted my files for no reason....now i want my money back in ballance for 2 months to withdraw!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back