Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you create a page that displays ALL files ?
I want this option so i can check which file has the most downloads.

And please put this on every page.

Gf9TxcJ.png

if i request for payout then after payment receive i will again wait for 14 days to request next payout

Note this is my 2 request i have already wait for 14 days after first request please all inform thanks

Hello guys,

Our service is becoming very popular and we have a large influx of uploaders.
Because of this sometime we have temporary uploading problems.
On the next week we will setup new servers so uploading problem will be solved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

A respectable host always studying what problems occur daily and not wait for a problem to occur (the time it acquires new servers if the number increases steadily uploaders) ........ so the conclusion is that we are tired of expression ...... Sorry for the inconvenience

Can you create a page that displays ALL files ?
I want this option so i can check which file has the most downloads.

And please put this on every page.

Gf9TxcJ.png

Hello CK13,

OK we will do it in the nearest future.

i'm waiting since weeks for an answer. don't know what is happening with the support.

What is your question exactly?

Last edited:
can some body please reply for this question?
if i request for payout then after payment receive i will again wait for 14 days to request next payout

Note this is my 2 request i have already wait for 14 days after first request please all inform thanks

can some body please reply for this question?

Hello lywat,

All following requests will be weekly if you reached a minimum amount for payout on reporting week.

speed is dead now it give about 200KBs for prem account in NL??????

wednesday.terafile.co server download speed is the worst ever, And many times no connections!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please fix sir ASAP

Last edited:
You have reached the download-limit: 20000 Mb for last 3 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20GB for 3 days as prem!!!!! please sir say something about this, how can we work with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back