Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ausafali,

yes

ok if some one not reach the goal of 15 $ in a week then u will add previous week payment in next week ?

$42.355
Available to withdraw: $3.97

its mean i have to withdraw only $3.97 after 14 days hummm nice :(
Ex:
If you collect 100$ on week (Dec,15-21),on Jan 100$ will be add to "Available to withdraw" and you can make request withdraw anytime you want.
It mean that on tomorow (Jan,5) all member earning on period (Dec,19-21 (New rule begin on Dec,19)) will be add money on this period to "Available to withdraw",right Terafile?

Yes it's true

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for payment. You said that it will be by the end of last week but have not paid ... I sent a message and PM but nothing ... what's going on with my account? How do you plan to continue working?

screen

Screenshot by Lightshot

accumulated and for the reorder

mine still hasent changed 0.90p 0.72p to withdraw been like that for neally a month you lie terafile

Dear ps2gameman,

Your earnings for all time with us is 0.90034
Why only 0.74 available to withdraw?
Because you earn this amount until Dec, 22. This is the last payment period by our new payout rules.
From Dec, 22 to Dec, 28 you earn 0.1485. This amount will be available for withdraw Jan, 12.
From Dec, 29 to Jan, 4 you earn 0.0032 and this amount will be available for withdraw Jan, 19.
From Jan, 5 to Jan, 8 you've earn nothing.
But anyway you can't receive any payment until your earnings will not reach $15

Best Regards

I'm still waiting for payment. You said that it will be by the end of last week but have not paid ... I sent a message and PM but nothing ... what's going on with my account? How do you plan to continue working?

screen

Screenshot by Lightshot

We have some difficulties with Payza payments. If you need a faster payment you must change your payment info to PayPal or Webmoney.

Sorry for inconvenience.

You are a liar terafile
won $ 90 in the period dec 15-21 but in the balance today 6 janvie Available to withdraw only 25 dolar whay

I'm still waiting for your username.

Last edited:
Dear ps2gameman,

Your earnings for all time with us is 0.90034
Why only 0.74 available to withdraw?
Because you earn this amount until Dec, 22. This is the last payment period by our new payout rules.
From Dec, 22 to Dec, 28 you earn 0.1485. This amount will be available for withdraw Jan, 12.
From Dec, 29 to Jan, 4 you earn 0.0032 and this amount will be available for withdraw Jan, 19.
From Jan, 5 to Jan, 8 you've earn nothing.
But anyway you can't receive any payment until your earnings will not reach $15

Best Regards

screen

Screenshot by Lightshot

We have some difficulties with Payza payments. If you need a faster payment you must change your payment info to PayPal or Webmoney.

Sorry for inconvenience.

You are a liar terafile
won $ 90 in the period dec 15-21 but in the balance today 6 janvie Available to withdraw only 25 dolar whay

I'm still waiting for your username.

I changed my way of payment .. I put WM

that this is going slower than a solution please terafile

You have collected: $15.8935
Available to withdraw: $13.91

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back