Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
every time i click the site , it appears as this
Capture.jpg

why ??
could you fix it to open the site normally , it is boring to write this captcha every time .

The problem is on your side,fix your conection and clean your pc mate.That's because your computer is probably infected with malware.

Last edited:
marhahajcs, how i spamming you dont see other users have problem just like me ?

Ticket i am write 3 Time and no one answer in mail or terafile account, This Mean Terafile dont Talk To Uss!!

You are spamming here ! beacuze only for you in this theard all right in terafile! ;)

these are files which i uploaded early in morning and they are still 4 download strange i think there is any issue

ImageBam

Note and i got webload error too web upload not work properly files upload 100 % but he can't show me download link i need to go to files manager and then copy link from there and also web upload for one file only not 10 files at same i think we wait for support to answer :)

Its Joke? statistic is again freez 2 days :D

Support Say Something!

You have to send a support ticket on the terafile website,without your login details no one can help you....

P.S.
The stats are moving for me,so it is maybe only your problem,or you just spamming here....

No, stats work fine but are very loew downloads cause speed download is critical;) (30-40kbs)

You have to send a support ticket on the terafile website,without your login details no one can help you....

P.S.
The stats are moving for me,so it is maybe only your problem,or you just spamming here....

No, stats work fine but are very loew downloads cause speed download is critical;) (30-40kbs)

The free download speed is depending on you,go to your affiliate settings and set to 100kb/sec. o_o

EMIGRANT2013

Sorry!
Maybe im just lucky,but i everytime got answer for my pm or ticket in less than 1 day.

Last edited:
^ Those options are available only if you have your own site and have it verified on terafile.
@terafile the download speeds are terrible i set them to 100KB/s and i'm downloading with max 70, average was like 30-40.

Hi Guys!

I proud to announce our two main promos in February. I'm sure it won't leave you indifferent!

Music Madness on Terafile!

y1c7SEq.gif

All music uploaders will get 70% from each sale on February!
Also uploaders with the highest earnings will receive:

1st place of sales - Apple iPad 4 retina 64Gb
2nd place of sales - $300 fixed payment
3rd place of sales - $150 fixed payment

Don’t miss your possibility to earn more!*

*To participate in the campaign write a personal message to activate the program.
*Only PPS affiliates can participate in promo
*Promo is valid for February

Hot February on Terafile!

0Zg8Mnm.gif

All adult uploaders will receive additional 5% from each sale after 10 sales!

And there is more!

+ 10% for 20 sales
+ 15% for 30 sales
+ 20% for 40 sales
+ 30% for 50 sales

More sales - more money! Simple as wheel!

Also uploaders with the highest earnings will receive:

1st place of sales - Apple iPad 4 retina 64Gb
2nd place of sales - $300 fixed payment
3rd place of sales - $150 fixed payment

Don’t miss your possibility to earn more!*

*To participate in the campaign write a personal message to activate the program.
*Only PPS affiliates can participate in promo
*Promo is valid for February

When they give me the option to set the download speed to 100KB/s, which is not that much, then i expect the download to be 100KB/s.
I like the site, but they should buy servers before the current ones are overloaded, not after.

LE: You reply to post a new promo, what about the issues users have ?

Last edited:
Why do we have to choose one affiliate plan?

If I'm on a PPD plan, will I not get paid for people who sign up for premium using my links?

Also, another promo?
Fix your shit first.

Why do we have to choose one affiliate plan?

If I'm on a PPD plan, will I not get paid for people who sign up for premium using my links?

Also, another promo?
Fix your shit first.

Not only you won't be payed for that, but also you won't realize that!
Because on PPD Plan the number of sold accounts is always equal to zero and you can not compare different plans to choose the best plan and earn more!

:139:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back