Terafile.co / upload and earn – we do the rest! / Official support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you create a page that displays ALL files ?
I want this option so i can check which file has the most downloads.

I don't understand why out so apparently has no well or system wants to eliminate more of 1 dollar and without reasons

You have collected: $13.4705
Available to withdraw: $12.35

What does this mean? When will I collect the whole $9.786? Why is it only $6.65 available to withdraw? Can you please enlighten me on this? Thanks in advance.

Transaction amount is available after 14 days of its original date.
Payments requests are paid within 5 business days after request is made.

Looks like the added a new rule:
You must wait 14 days from the day the sale was made so you can request payout.So there will be about 19 days untill you really receive money!
Maybe they will give you the bull$hit with refunds , they can take money back from balance.
So no excuse for this new rule!

In the next month their payment gateway will close their merchant account (i already know the signs)

This smells like cheatting, they just want to make money for another 19 days, when they decide to runaway!

Last edited:
but if I'm in PPD because I lack a 1 dollar

You have collected: $13.511
Available to withdraw: $12.35

there is something dark and hidden terafile so please terafile respond to this concern does not hide answer is sincere

What is so hard to understand ?

Your earnings are on HOLD for 14 days no matter you on PPS or PPD

Thats way i stopped using this host

Same here

You have collected:$19.08108
Available to withdraw: $11.67

I need answer , Terafile Support. You will hold payment for PPD users also ? Reply Please

Payout had Requested 2013-12-19
I've just revived my money :dan:
in less than 4 business days :fly:
Thank you so much Terafile:friends:

this report to the admin of wjunction on this problem since terafile does not give any solution to this problem and is hidden when you ask something here

Yes, there is a 14 days hold, so no worries.

jcvo

Your dollar will be held for 14 days, after that it will be released and available to withdraw.

coolro

Please check now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back