Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will anyone answer to my ticket?
I have been waiting 15 hours and no answer.
Please check it.

Your ticket has been replied.I apologize for the delay mate.

Download speeds are horrible, i tried on mediafire 10kb/sec. I tried on rapidshare 15kb/sec. Is this just me or the RDP?

And what would posting here do?I do not even have the your server details so that i can check the issue.It might also be a problem in your account or from your side.
Consider opening a ticket in order to get help and get a solution.:facepalm:

Please check ticket 943137

Ticket Replied mate..

Kaboom, once more problems with billing. Again RDP suspended. Please, ticket #991330.

Billing system is a disaster. :(

Mate,The billing system is WHMCS is most commonly used by hosting companies.Your RDP account was suspended due to non-payment of your invoice.:facepalm:

Have you noticed the typo in your company name?

Sorry mate.Please PM me the bug so that i can rectify it.:sun:

I will save all my files before defrag machine appears. lol

Sorry,couldn't get you.Please open a support ticket and the support staff would have a look at it.

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Ticket Replied mate..:)

Checked and Replied..:)

OVH Server Demo now available.PM me to test it.
High Performance Server with 6 clients only @ 30$ only
=)=)=)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

i need this rdp pls give me link were to buy

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Ticket Created #973648 see this team activate 3 rdp and also place encoding server on new ovh servers

i need this rdp pls give me link were to buy

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Ticket Created #973648 see this team activate 3 rdp and also place encoding server on new ovh servers

Please open a ticket to get the link mate..:)

Activated all your servers..Enjoy ;)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

This is the best RDP on the market and the support is incredibly awesome and fast. I recommend this service to anyone looking to buy a stable RDP with low or no downtime at all. :)

Thanks

Very, very low speed download and upload - 1MB/s :'(

Are you our client? If you are ,then open a ticket.You should know that if you ask for support here.It is not possible for us to help as we do not even know your details.It might be a problem from your end.If you are not on our client,then STOP MESSING around?

This is the best RDP on the market and the support is incredibly awesome and fast. I recommend this service to anyone looking to buy a stable RDP with low or no downtime at all. :)

Thanks

Thanks mate..Glad to have you with us.:)

Good News!!! We are expanding with new servers launched on USA and FRANCE Servers!!

New France Servers launched with highly powerful BiXeon Processor(2 Quad Core Xeon running in parallel) coupled with 16GB DDR3 RAM and UnMetered Bandwidth on 1Gbit.This would be the best performance server with only 5-7 clients using the server.The Servers are located at OVH,France.
To Order,click Here:-

New USA Servers are also launched with best speeds and to provide cheapest plans in USA.
All USA RDP Accounts would be deployed with 50% LAUNCH OFFER limited period discounts. Use Coupon "50OFFUS" to avail this limited period discount.

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

New USA Servers are also launched with best speeds and to provide cheapest plans in USA.
All USA RDP Accounts would be deployed with 50% LAUNCH OFFER limited period discounts. Use Coupon "50OFFUS" to avail this limited period discount.

May i know how many clients would be on that server?I am very much interested in that plan.

i can't buy any rdp plan beacuse my paypal said that: These exchanges add a credit card payment to your PayPal account to do so now.

i can't buy any rdp plan beacuse my paypal said that: These exchanges add a credit card payment to your PayPal account to do so now.

I think its a limitation of PayPal,you can pay us using AlertPay and Moneybookers as well in case you can't pay using PayPal.

I asked Kaboom to install a new program and in a few hours it was installed. :d
Perfect.

Thanks for the acknowledgement mate.Glad to be of any help.:)

Best Regards,
TehServers Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back