Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Let Me know what should I Do??
New server is disappointed!

vlthenhi.jpg

Yeah..I keep telling them someone is raping the hard drive but they don't seem to believe me.

Even opening a folder is a chore. Unraring something? Forget about it and come back tomorrow and it might be done, if the server hasn't been restarted while you were away that is.

:facepalm: I ordered that, after three days I´ve done "nothing" because I can´t get to the software what I ordered and I got broken hardware.

reinstalled Softwares:
Filezilla FTP Client
CuteFTP FTP Client
Mozilla Firefox Browser/Google Chrome
Internet Download Manager
uTorrent
Winrar
Registered Zoom Uploader
Thumbnail Me
Many More ...

1. day - I was without IDM, registered Zoom Uploader, Thumbnail me, Google chrome, CuteFTP had bad licence, torrent speed 100kb/s, then I contact support that I need Jdownloader...

Klient 18/11/2011 12:03
Hi, I would like to ask you, if you can install few programs on my hdd. I haven´t there Zoom uploader, Thumbnail me, Cute FTP is not active and I would like to change Mozzila for Google Chrome.I haven t there download manager, I´m familiar with JDownloader, to upload except filezilla, rapid manager and fileserve manager could help me. And I don t know but, I have very slow speed on torrent like 100kb/s :/ .Thank you for help.

2. day - Cute, IDM, Thumb., was installed, Jdownloader too but when I run it nothing gonna happend. I wanted Google Chrome but until now I have only mozzilla. When I had 40GB on my HDD message said YOU HAVEN´T more place. I paid for 200GB.

Support 18/11/2011 13:49
Helllo
Google Chrome has been installed
Proof:
http://screensnapr.com/v/mACXKp.jpg
WHERE

Klient 18/11/2011 16:48
Jdownloader is not working, can´t find google chrome and there is still mozzila and what about registered Zoom upload, you offered it...,I have now about 40 GB on HDD but windows gave me message that hdd is full? I ordered 200GB hdd, plus hmm upload is perfect on filesonic why so slow on RS? On the other hand download via filesonic is sometimes only 3MB/s but often under 1MB! I paid for dedicated server 1Gbps isn´t it about 120MB/s down and up speed?

3. day - Support:
Please let us know what error you are getting with Jdownloader,preferably with Screenshot) and we would try to solve it.Please search Google Chrome on Programs and you would get it.Please logoff and login to your account to eliminate the disk full issue.We provide full 200GB space as you see on Windows. See my screenshot :-?

Jdownloader doesn´t start, HDD still full 40GB, zoom uploader haven´t installed too, google chrome too, When I downloaded torrent today speed was 1MB/s and HDD on 100 % overloaded, than it crashed.

1645a9427c.png

I posted it here, (support didn´t help me for 3 days) and I´m going to wait if somebody stand up from chair and do something till morning, if not I want my money back.

Last edited:
I´m done with this. I want refund my money. Nothing works and nobody cares. Can´t download torrent it´s crashed always after 1 minute, (1MB/s not more).
Can´t download from web, crasher wheh I download only 3 things at the same time. Can´t work because I don´t have softwares that I asked 4 days before.
Can´t work because of HDD. I ordered 200GB!:-?
Support did nothing after my tickets.

d44c80de0d.bmp

http://billing.tehhost.net/viewticket.php?tid=823581&c=vfqsfufW

@Togama-

I have come to conclusion that you simply have no idea about RDP servers nor do you know anthing about how to use softwares..You have been provided with 200GB Harddrive.Yet you insist on using C drive,which is not allowed.We should have you suspended because of this.Honestly,I cannot believe you can't configure IDMan to download to your drive directly.We have so many clients and not one is complaining about this but you.

IDMan,Firefox,Filezilla and all other softwares were present from day 1.The screenshot provided by to you clearly shows it.Yet you cannot find it.:facepalm:

HDD Overloaded?--Are you kidding me.3 users per HDD and see the CPU and RAM and number of users online on NL server and its overloaded?Please don't prove yourself to be noob by saying things about which you don't have any idea of.

Torrent Download Speeds?--If you try to download from a unseeded torrent,all you get is this.torrent speed depends on Trackers.I can show you what speeds you can get from well seeded torrent and the performance of this server from EvoSwitch,best DC in the world..

Furthurmore,This is our sales thread and not support thread also not the place to ask for refunds and so its double fail.

If you want support,use ticket system as all your subsequent replies in the thread would be completely ignored.

any tehhost staff online please?.. Really need help badly, Ticket #482322

It would be resolved by the Semi-Dedicated Technical Support Staff ASAP!!

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Last edited:
any tehhost staff online please?.. Really need help badly, Ticket #482322

Sorry for the delayed response mate. Your ticket has been replied to.

@Togama: Your account has been suspended and you WILL NOT BE REFUNDED for abusing our server and posting false accusations.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

You´re right it´s my first experience with RDP. You could tell that beginners are not allowed.
Why are you writing about mozilla and filezilla? I wanted Jdownloader because it´s easier to use with safelinks for me thats all and google chrome, was that so big problem for you? Jdownloader doesn´t work btw.
HDD - sorry I have not noticed it, I´ve seen my download folder so I use it,
but why your support didn´t tell me that I can´t use C: when I was looking for help? Log off and log in is always helpfull answer.
It´s normal on your servers that you run torrent and when you reach "ultimate speed" 1MB/s torrent failed because overloading? Is it normal that your web downloads simply stop in half and you can only deleted them?
Your support had enough time online today to respond my yesterday´s ticket but nobody reply so I´m posting here.
I´ll check it once more if it doesn´t work I´m going to use VPS because i don´t want to wait one week if I have installed Google Chrome and functional Jdownloader I install them myself. 8-)

I run torrent for no more than 5 times in 3 minutes then it crashed. Is this abusing of server?
Where could I read that I can´t use C:? When i sow my user name on folder, download folder I thought it was my space area...

Edit: enjoy my money hope many new customers will give you 25 dollars for 4 days of nothing and I hope that I made you here good advertisement for future.

Last edited:
You´re right it´s my first experience with RDP. You could tell that beginners are not allowed.
Why are you writing about mozilla and filezilla? I wanted Jdownloader because it´s easier to use with safelinks for me thats all and google chrome, was that so big problem for you? Jdownloader doesn´t work btw.
HDD - sorry I have not noticed it, I´ve seen my download folder so I use it,
but why your support didn´t tell me that I can´t use C: when I was looking for help? Log off and log in is always helpfull answer.
It´s normal on your servers that you run torrent and when you reach "ultimate speed" 1MB/s torrent failed because overloading? Is it normal that your web downloads simply stop in half and you can only deleted them?
Your support had enough time online today to respond my yesterday´s ticket but nobody reply so I´m posting here.
I´ll check it once more if it doesn´t work I´m going to use VPS because i don´t want to wait one week if I have installed Google Chrome and functional Jdownloader I install them myself. 8-)

I run torrent for no more than 5 times in 3 minutes then it crashed. Is this abusing of server?
Where could I read that I can´t use C:? When i sow my user name on folder, download folder I thought it was my space area...

yes it is normal your web downloads simply stop in half also torrent failed because overloading is also normal IF YOU KEEP ON DOWNLOADING IN C:/ DRIVE which is already full of your junk, due to your foolishness other users also suffered they were not able to connect to their RDP because there is 0byte space left in C:, I am sorry but i cannot help you anymore our decision is already in our above post. If you need further descusion regarding this matter contact us.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Next time make sure that people will be informed that they can´t download files to folders with their name and to their "download" folders. ;)

Next time make sure that people will be informed that they can´t download files to folders with their name and to their "download" folders. ;)

You have been provided a dedicated drive labelled with your name on it with full 200GB usage ,so its common sense that you would use it.Every other user does it.Using C drive means it would become full and every user would suffer coz of this.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back