Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My review :

I didn't like it :
Slow perf,
Slow speed for FS/videobb,
lots of unexepted deconections.
Lots of bug with FS ( can't download anymore )

My review :

I didn't like it :
Slow perf,
Slow speed for FS/videobb,
lots of unexepted deconections.
Lots of bug with FS ( can't download anymore )

Thank for the review but I just want to make some clarifications

Slow speed for FS/videobb - Both are USA based hosts, if you need fast speed with them get USA based server.

lots of unexepted deconections - Most probably they occur due to client side network error since RDP can't disconnect on its own, however please open a support ticket we will look into it.

Lots of bug with FS - Once again its a USA based host and if you need good connectivity to them kindly get a USA based service.

Regards
TehHost Staff

I do have a US server that's the problem,

When i send a support ticket for that i have this answer : " it temporary, i just try and i have good speed with FS "

Doesn't mind i prefer RL + JD than a RDP

Cya.

I do have a US server that's the problem,

When i send a support ticket for that i have this answer : " it temporary, i just try and i have good speed with FS "

Doesn't mind i prefer RL + JD than a RDP

Cya.

Its a Netherlands server thread mate..:facepalm:..You posted in wrong section.Besides,we already have Jdownloader installed..Please reopen a ticket we would recheck it again mate..

Announcement:--
All slots filled up in the current servers,we are ordering new servers..Stay tuned..

We have also lauinched Windows based VDS/Semi-dedicated performance servers which are ESXI virtualized available both in USA and Netherlands..
You can find all the details and plans here :-
http://www.wjunction.com/46-vps/109...dedicated-linux-windows-$40-month-nl-usa.html

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

NEWS

On of our Dual Xeon Server is having some issues about auto shutdown and crashing so we will move everyone to a new server soon. Compensation will be provided on request as usual.

NEWS

Our old server will be replaced soon without any downtime with a new Dual Xeon or Core i7 Server. All clients will receive their details by email.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Hello Tyler

New servers were ordered quite a while back but due to custom configuration there has been a delay from DC's end to deliver them. It should be deployed within 72 hours . Present Server is up and running. Slots OPEN. Book yours now :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
I am using RDP from tehhost a month now...

I am very satisfied with the service and their support is very good and helped me whenever i needed them :)
Keep the good work

I am using RDP from tehhost a month now...

I am very satisfied with the service and their support is very good and helped me whenever i needed them :)
Keep the good work

Thanks for the vouch mate. We appreciate your review.

@Other Slots open in our NEW NL servers. Grab them while they last.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back