Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My review:

Didn't like it. It doesn't have JDownloader and File and Image uploader.

I sent support ticket to install em and they said "They're portable, so use them"

I've been searching 1 hour and I found em but work badly...

So I think very bad support! X-(X-(X-(

EDIT: How the hell I am supposed to use JDownloader portable if server doesn't have Java installed?

omg, last time I buy to TehHost

Last edited:
Hi, is it allowed to have 2 users in the same time and do you give help with torrents, because I've used because I'm not experienced with them (I don't know where to find good torrent site that allow download without seeding) and I have almost no experience with torrents? Do you have msn or skype support?

Thanks for the Help..These guys are really awesome...Needed an RDP for 7 days and they provided it to me without any fuss..Glad to choose them...Superb Speeds...Up and Down..
Will renew my subscription later when i have the payout!!

Thanks for the Help..These guys are really awesome...Needed an RDP for 7 days and they provided it to me without any fuss..Glad to choose them...Superb Speeds...Up and Down..
Will renew my subscription later when i have the payout!!

Always happy to help you buddy. :)

Hi, is it allowed to have 2 users in the same time and do you give help with torrents, because I've used because I'm not experienced with them (I don't know where to find good torrent site that allow download without seeding) and I have almost no experience with torrents? Do you have msn or skype support?

No mate,only user can login to the RDP at a time.We provide utorrent for torrent downloading and seeding purposes.We have Live Chat support system in our site help you in everymatter possible :)
You can also contact me on Skype and YM. PM'd you my ID mate ..:)

Using it since few days now

Good download speed from torrents (15-20 mbps) , good upload speed to FileSonic and wupload, performance is also great for such a price. Hope it will remain same throughout.

Regards

Using it since few days now

Good download speed from torrents (15-20 mbps) , good upload speed to FileSonic and wupload, performance is also great for such a price. Hope it will remain same throughout.

Regards

Glad you are liking our services mate. We can assure you it will remain this way.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Only One last Discount voucher Left .Use this Promo Code "10offrdp" To avail this discount.5 Slots left for the current server..Grab Them before you Lose them..:P

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

I don't want to be rude, but when you said 20hr online support, you must be kidding. Right ?

looks like you only have experience with web hosting providers who provide nothing else than false promises, we are here to offer best available support and service and which we are doing very well till now.

Tehhost.net isn't working for me , had pm'ed u Kaboom.

Uploading speed to FSO is quite low via FTP

Its working fine for me, please clear your browser and network cache and try again.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Tehhost.net isn't working for me , had pm'ed u Kaboom.

Received your PM..Replied it..Query Answered,:)
We are doing some major updates in our site hence it was down.If you cannot contact us though our website,you can always contact me for any queries regarding sales and support..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back