Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello tehhost staff,

i am using your vps3 + sborg and it is not up to my standards because recently sborg has been freezing after downloading a torrent. it does not finish the job. now what i do with my current vps is download torrent, upload to file host, make video screenshots. is this rdp better for my use? i would like to have a demo please. can you pm me the details?

Please tell me im doing something wrong and there is not just 1.7 gbs free in the brand new RDP i just hired ?

I am sure you are not checking the HDD assigned to you but on C: which is to be used for System Resources only.

hello tehhost staff,

i am using your vps3 + sborg and it is not up to my standards because recently sborg has been freezing after downloading a torrent. it does not finish the job. now what i do with my current vps is download torrent, upload to file host, make video screenshots. is this rdp better for my use? i would like to have a demo please. can you pm me the details?

If you want an automated setup sBorg is better. If you want better speeds RDP would be better. Its upto you to choose between Speed and Automation.

Still want a demo? Let us know will PM you the details right away.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i know sborg is better for automation but if it does half the job, then there's no point right? i also like to ask when you say no batch torrent seeding is allowed? so how many torrents can i seed at a time? yes please send me a pm with the demo THANK YOU sir.

i know sborg is better for automation but if it does half the job, then there's no point right? i also like to ask when you say no batch torrent seeding is allowed? so how many torrents can i seed at a time? yes please send me a pm with the demo THANK YOU sir.

sBorg is known to have issues with large size torrents so there is not much that we can do about it. You are allowed to seed 2-3 torrents at max at a time.
Pm'd you the demo details

Thanks
TehHost Staff

The RPD rocks. The demo is just awesome. Left a note on the desktop for the next demo user. Definitely ordering this once I get back home form college tomorrow. :D

Cheers and regards to TehHost.com!
Special thanks to lukip006! You rock buddy. :)

i am using your NL VPS 3 right now. looking at maybe switching over to your RDA in NL as well. would i be expecting the same speeds as the VPS? and can i get a demo please?

The RPD rocks. The demo is just awesome. Left a note on the desktop for the next demo user. Definitely ordering this once I get back home form college tomorrow. :D

Cheers and regards to TehHost.com!
Special thanks to lukip006! You rock buddy. :)

Thanks for the review brotha :)
We would be glad to have you as our client. The season of XMAS is here and offers are on. Just Extended the promotion to the next 10 clients

Use coupon "UK_Dec_Festival" to avail these offers. Get them before these are sold out as well.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Someone will have bandwidth problems in a few weeks...

I dont think you have the technical expertise to decide what you just wrote nor have you got any clue of the network or its capabilities/limits. So If you arent interested in them just stay out of it. Simple. How hard is that?

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i am using your NL VPS 3 right now. looking at maybe switching over to your RDA in NL as well. would i be expecting the same speeds as the VPS? and can i get a demo please?

Yes.You can get good speeds with each of our VPS and RDP hosting services.It seems you are offline mate.Just ping me when you are online and i would provide you demo of our NL servers.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

I´m really interested, how much TBs of BW per server? How many users per server?

I´m only making and advice, Redstation blocked servers in past because they have the shame habit of oversell their network like whores, i recommend you some Webhostingtalk reviews for get in touch ;)

Anyway good luck with your business, you´ll need it.

I´m really interested, how much TBs of BW per server? How many users per server?

I´m only making and advice, Redstation blocked servers in past because they have the shame habit of oversell their network like whores, i recommend you some Webhostingtalk reviews for get in touch ;)

Anyway good luck with your business, you´ll need it.
First of All,Thanks for your interest and advise.:)
We have contacted the DC directly.There is no limit on Bandwidth as informed by them but still in any case if any problem arises.We would take care of it on behalf on our clients.If you want more info.You can PM me/Open a ticket .I would be glad to provide you all details.
We keep 9-12 clients per server depending on the plans chosen by clients.
Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Guys, you might want to check the site's billing panel. Its damn slow. The site itself is super fast. But the WHMCS Billing panel is really really slow. :|
Ordering now. ;)
EDIT: Ordered. Paid via AP. Thanks for extending the discount. ;)

Guys, you might want to check the site's billing panel. Its damn slow. The site itself is super fast. But the WHMCS Billing panel is really really slow. :|
Ordering now. ;)
EDIT: Ordered. Paid via AP. Thanks for extending the discount. ;)

Thanks for ordering our services. Your order has been activated. Hope you enjoy your stay. We are running a maintenance on our WHMCS and hence the slowness. Will be fixed soon.

DISCOUNT STILL ON. DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Just bought a Package.Awesome speeds and Superb support.Look at the screens.Highly recommended.:)

30f6f23980.png

66dae742fe.png

Last edited:
We have just received our new servers so discount is extended for another 3 days also first 3 clients of the new servers will get 25% extra disk space along with the 25% discount.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back