Other TehServers.com -XEON X3470, 16GB RAM, 1Gbit, SAS, Encoding RDP from 10$ (US,NL,EU,FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please response .. just waiting and waiting...Please solve my problem so at-least I can Use My RDP

Ticket #469955

Ticket Replied already mate...Check and start using the service.

demo account pls.

PM ed the demo.

I am interesting to bye NL200 RDP.
I send you ticket .
Please answer me ASAP.

Check PM mate..

Can I have the demo details please?
Sure you can..Check PM for the same.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Thanks lukip.. but zoom is missing and also the winrar which is installed is from diff language .. i need english...

A registered version of ZOOM uploader has been added. WinRAR language has been changed to English.

We are flooded with Orders and all Vouchers for the existing Offer has expired. SLOTS OPEN. New Vouchers to be introduced SOON. Get your Slots.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Now all is Fine thanks for your Help good Support...But start a live tech support....

Nice upload speed
VbP0WI.png

this is a SS of my own personal winrar SS http://snpr.cm/O91WHm.png

but in rdp the winrar didn't had that delete option... I may be wrong... but could you check?

and also it would be good if you have a live support for tech

Has been sorted out.

Now all is Fine thanks for your Help good Support...But start a live tech support....

Nice upload speed
VbP0WI.png

I am glad that you are getting good speeds
Thanks
TehHost Staff

why the server is being restarted so many times?? my works are hampered...

please give a schedule when you restart the server... make a fixed time to restart please....

why the server is being restarted so many times?? my works are hampered...

please give a schedule when you restart the server... make a fixed time to restart please....

Server Restarted because of Applications being installed on Request of clients.Open a ticket and i would provide you more details about it..

Check Ticket #466521!

Replied mate...:)

Some new offers coming up soon from Tehhost.Stay Tuned..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Abuser is fu.... the server... I cant even open a file...

I took me almost 10 minutes to take the screenshot.
Please check it

abuser.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in your offer, can you PM a demo account?
Thanks in advance.

Demo Details PM ed to you.:)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to excessive high demand of the December Promo offer..
My Inbox was full for requests to allocate more slots:facepalm:(Had to empty it)
We have decided to provide another Promo offer for the festive month of december..:D

Use this code "Dec_festival" to get Flat 40% off on the retail price for all NL RDP Plans.
Limited to 4 slots only

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

you have only reoccurring payments
what if i want just one month ?

can i have a usenet client installed ?

Yes,you can use it.And we have both options of monthly, and quarterly/semi-annually/annual payment systems.You can choose which ever you like better.:)

Regards,
Kaboom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back