Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukip006

Banned
Banned
[mod]TehHost members of staff have been permanently banned as they were attacking competitors. We don't want such companies on WJunction. We would advise everyone not to purchase hosting from the company.[/mod]

V4khQ.png

The New Revelation in sBorg Hosting-TehHost.net is Proud to Present you its USA/Netherlands Server based sBorg Hosting services,which easily gives the best speeds.Plans with Unmetered Bandwidth are also available.Torrent Downloads are available in all the plans mentioned below without any additional charges.Free Transmission installed for that purpose.IP is not banned by any of the Filehosts supported by sBorg.

sBorg is the ultimate uploaders tool.Highly automated of all scripts available

40aaa9.png

New sBorg servers(US/NL) have been deployed.
Here we are back with an Offer that just cant be passed away !!

Our Servers are based in USA and Netherlands

Choose a Plan which Suits you the best.

US -1 Gbit Plans

W5WUV.png

NL -2 Gbit Plans

8Vgcf.png

Some Screenshots:
(We Will Update more soon)
We BET NO OTHER sBorg provider can Beat this speed-test :)

645632.gif

a9458f.gif

69132f.gif

Come Demo Test it and See for yourself

Our Features:-
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1) 1Gbit Uplink Server (Location Powerloft DC Virginia USA)
Upto 2Gbit Uplink Server (Location Evoswitch DC Amsterdam Netherlands)
2) No Transaction Fees
3) Free Transmission for Torrents
4) Demo Account Available
5) HDD Data Privacy
6)Absolutely FreeUpdates/Upgrades with sBorg Extreme Plan renewals
6) Only Limited clients per server.No Overselling.
7) Friendly Support System with live chat available with 20 hours online support.
8) 24 hours No question Refund Policy.
9) Paypal,AlertPay,MoneyBookers,Bank Transfer Payment gateways available.

Please Note:-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) (*)3.5$ Setup Fees will be charged on Each of the above mentioned plans
2) Abuse will not be tolerated(2 Tab for Starter/Core, 3 tabs for Pro/Extreme allowed at a time)
3) No Sharing,Reselling allowed without permission(Contact Us for that purpose)
4) Only Private Torrent Trackers Allowed
4) Setup Fees and Addon fees are NON REFUNDABLE under any circumstances.
5)Decision to Refund after 24 hours is at the sole discretion on TehHost Management.
6) From now onwards all "Starter/Core/Pro Clients" will be allowed to transload 1 (one) transmission instance at a particular time whereas "Extreme" Clients will be allowed to have 2(two) parallel transmission download instances. The rest of his/her allocated transloading quote may comprise of file-hosting services.
7) Each client will be allowed to transload torrents of sizes less than or equal to their allocated space at a particular instance.

V4khQ.png

The New Revelation in Rapidleech Hosting-TehHost.net is Proud to Present you its Netherlands / USA sServer based Rapidleech Hosting services,which easily gives the best speeds.All Plans come equipped with Unmetered Bandwidth.IP is not banned by any of the Filehosts supported by sBorg.We provide high speed 1 Gbit/2 Gbit Port Speed Servers and customizable Rapidleech for your needs.Additional Plugins are provided to you for your
benefit.

Santa is here and to gift you the best deal of your life.Massive 50% Discount on all Rapidleech Plans for Christmas .

Use Promo Code: rl_Xmas for availing this offer.

Do not miss this opportunity and regret later.

RL Plans

VyUFY.png

Some Screenshots:
(We Will Update more soon)
We BET NO OTHER Rapidleech provider can Beat this speed-test :)

645632.gif

a9458f.gif

69132f.gif

Come Demo Test it and See for yourself

Our Features:-
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1)
Upto 2Gbit Uplink Server (Location Evoswitch DC(NL) /PowerLoft DC (US) )
2) RAR/UNRAR Support
3) MTN Supported.
4) No Transaction Fees
5) Demo Account Available
6) HDD Data Privacy
7)Absolutely Free updates/upgrades with Plan renewals
8) Only limited clients per server.No Overselling.
9)
Friendly Support system with live chat available
10)
24 Hours
No question Refund Policy.
11)
Paypal,AlertPay,MoneyBookers,Bank Transfer Payment gateways available.

Comment, PM or Contact Us:

PM, Email or Contact Us -
support@tehhost.net

For Demo Please Contact Us at Live Chat: Here

Regards

TehHost.net Staff

Some of our Reviews

very fast i tryed a demo and ordered one now

Log0-for-forums.png

lukip006 is a verified sBorg reseller.

TehHost.net is one of the best sBorg hosting providers on WJ, great speeds and superb support from WaReZ and lukip006 ! If you want to buy Sborg you're looking in right place.

Thanks WaReZ and TehHost guys !

WaReZ and Lukip006 are the two best people when it comes to support, even on sBorg forums

All the best guys, Somik and I are here if you need anything

This is the best online service I used ever form uploading services

The fastest support, setup and query replies

Detailed review soon...

All the best to tehhost.net Team

Thanks,
mann
A snapshot:
H03Zt.jpg

the new server has great speed! thank you tehhost, i personally want to thank Aakash, Steve and Alex from the live support, really helping me with some problem,they really have the best support!!!

Thanks Tehhost,Awesome service,instant setup and activation.And to top it all,awesome speeds.I really hope you keep up this good work and i enjoy my stay.Here's a snap of my experience:-
3d1b06.jpg

Last edited:
2,968 comments
All pending orders have been processed. If you havent recieved yours please open a support ticket with your transaction details.
Regards
TehHost Support

500 Gb traffic!! ahaha:facepalm:

NewRapidLeech has Unmetered Bandwidth and RapidLeech

for the same price

RapidLeech is much better than Sborg

Hello maniac32, Let me tell you that sBorg is a highly automated tool and reduces workload to a much greater extent than compared to Rapidleech.
Secondly We would like to tell you we are not in a pricing race with any other service provider. We aim at providing quality services at cheap affordable prices.

We would be glad if you could try out our services and then comment. I am sure that once you try you will definitely stay with us. Plus we are even providing 25% off discount coupons. So grab it while it lasts !!

Regards
TehHost Support

500 Gb traffic!! ahaha:facepalm:

NewRapidLeech has Unmetered Bandwidth and RapidLeech

for the same price

RapidLeech is much better than Sborg

No offense to NewRapidLeech or whatever but Any host who will provide Unmetered Bandwidth on that price will be low quality and overselling host for sure.

and we care our clients so we definitely don't oversell, and we also provide rapidleech unmetered hosting but with reasonable prices

Regards
TehHost Staff

Everything is sorted. Lets get back to business :). Thanks to Mr Sandvik and Jason for rectifying us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back