Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys please check ticket #273958 you said rapidshare will be fine in 12hour now it's more than 32hour now and still can't download anything :facepalm:

my Rapid leech is pending
facepalm.gif

I've been waiting more than 48 hours

Can I know the download plugin list for rapidleech services and have a demo account to test?

Here is a list of the download plugins suported by us.
http://code.google.com/p/rapidleech/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fhosts%2Fdownload

View Ticket #784604

Thanks
Your ticket has been replied to mate.

Why did u disable my sborg again?
I just paid and was not abusing ur service! :facepalm:
Please check

Ticket #912881
Your ticket has been answered to and your service has been re-enabled.

please reply my ticket

Your ticket has been replied to.

can i get the demo for rapidleech?

What are the sites that are supported by Download Rapidleech??
Can you send me demo?

List of upload plugins suported by us
http://code.google.com/p/rapidleech/source/browse/#svn/trunk/hosts/upload

List of download plugins suported by us
http://code.google.com/p/rapidleech/source/browse/#svn/trunk/hosts/download

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our Rapidleech services due to abuse however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).

check my ticket please #574438

Your ticket has been replied to mate.

Hello tehhost
Whether your Rapidleech has such upload plug-ins as
rapidgator.com
bulletupload.com
grupload.com
hellshare.com

and premium addons to which host you offer ?

Thank You
We support hellshare but not the rest mate. However you can upload to the rest using FTP feature.

tehhost Hi, I wanted to know which premium accounts, works ? and if I could leech send a demo

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our Rapidleech services due to abuse however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).

As for premium addons please PM me for further details

is there upload plugins for rapidgator?

Till present there arent any unfortunately but you can always upload via FTP to these filehosts.

Hello, I would like to try the demo.
thanks

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our Rapidleech services due to abusehowever we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).

hello please xtend my service alrweady paid

Ticket Created #669093

Your service was suspended for being overdue. Services has been re-activated :)

guys please check ticket #273958 you said rapidshare will be fine in 12hour now it's more than 32hour now and still can't download anything :facepalm:

PLease check the bottom of the post for the explanation.
my Rapid leech is pending :facepalm:
I've been waiting more than 48 hours
Apologies for the delay mate. Your services has been activated :)
please reply my ticket

Forwarded your ticket to our support department for immediate resolution mate.

For those who have been complaining that RS still isnt working on one of our servers here is an explanation :

"RS had banned(as far as we could diagnose) our server IP(One particular Rapidleech server) and hence the failed to connect error"We had said we would fix it within 24 hours I must apologize for not being able to. We did try to replace all free IP's on that server however as it seems RS has banned the entire range and unfortunately all the spare IP's that we have for the server are in range and hence IP replacement was in vain. We have therefore requested DC to assing us fresh IP's which are not in range to have a better possibility. However this being a weekend IP assignment will only take place on Monday -Tuesday which is why we cannot help but wait during this period. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused however as you know the Ban was placed on RS's end and not ours which is why there is very little we can do about it. "

P.S: This is one server only and all other servers are working fine.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

the Rapidleech is rubbish
No downloads of Wupload
Cut the upload to rapidshare

I am not sure what you find rubbish but Except Rapidshare(that too on server only) all hosts are working just fine. Wupload downloading is definitely working seamlessly. If you are facing an issue I suggest opening a support ticket and our support team would be glad to sort it out.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

The would cost to create a plugin to upload to: VideoBam.com

???

I am not sure whether it will cost/how much it will cost. Please open a support ticket in our Rapidleech department and our plugins department will give you a better idea.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i haven't been able to connect to my server in like 8 hours

ticket #229800

Your ticket has been updated with further details mate.
#784604 i can`t to download files

Replied.

check my ticket please #574438

The delay in moving to another server.

Replied.

check my ticket again please #574438

New rapidleech details do not work for me...

Checked and re-sent again.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back