Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Lukip I see your proof and I still think that TehHost is the best Rapidleech host, and I still can't download anything from RS, but I already opened a ticket about it ;)

shit!! I just downloaded the file 10g!On display Premium account is out of Bandwidth!!!!!

I need you to explain . . You will support these Premium! Also limits uploaded.to Bandwidth?

please send me demo on pm
Which service demo do you need mate?

I want to clarify if hotfile download plugin still working?
As of now yes it is working

RDP Server offline for one hour :/
Server was down for regular maintenance(HDD defragmentation etc). Has been completed and is now up and running.

ok Lukip I see your proof and I still think that TehHost is the best Rapidleech host, and I still can't download anything from RS, but I already opened a ticket about it ;)

Can you please PM me your ticket ID so that I can forward it?
hi..,tehHost

i've sent u PM

pls check and reply...

Your ticket has been replied to mate.

Asking again... Is RapidGator supported?
No it is not officially supported however you can use it via FTP
Same here server is down, what's going on ..

All servers are up and running now.

I have paid
And they did not activate me even
my rapidleech X-(
May I know your order number ? As far as I know all Rapidleech orders have been activated however if there is still one let me know and I will get it activated right away.
My rapidleech hosting is: Pending
Please Fast
PLease note that all Rapidleech orders may take upto 24 hours to get activated. If it still hasnt been activated PM me your order number.
shit!! I just downloaded the file 10g!On display Premium account is out of Bandwidth!!!!!

I need you to explain . . You will support these Premium! Also limits uploaded.to Bandwidth?

If you have ordered as a premium addon we do support it and If you havent I am sorry we dont.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello tehhost
Whether your Rapidleech has such upload plug-ins as
rapidgator.com
bulletupload.com
grupload.com
hellshare.com

and premium addons to which host you offer ?

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back