Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
premium accounts included?
Please open a support ticket for Addons related queries. :)

filejungle, filepost, wupload and filesonic premium included however filepost say cant login since the 1st day I use tehhost...
+1
Mate please use FTP to upload to Filepost.Our coding team are coding a plugin for Filepost upload.Should be included in the next update.Download plugin exists already and is working fine. :)

I can't access My rapidleech. PM sent.

PM replied.:)

Billing and full site back online.You can now open support tickets for all your queries.Our tech department are waiting for them.
Placing new orders is also possible now :)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Same it isn't appearing for me either.

Also I realized that the reason my links wouldnt generate is that RapidGen has changed their API. sBorg.us needs a script change in order to function again.

sborg page is not appearing, please check,

sborg is down

look like new upgrd coming

All our services are up and running mate.Please open a support ticket with your sBorg URL so that it can be checked by the technical support staff.

Same it isn't appearing for me either.

Also I realized that the reason my links wouldnt generate is that RapidGen has changed their API. sBorg.us needs a script change in order to function again.

Glad its sorted out for you..Hope the upgrade/update resolves it completely ..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Please check my ticket. I am suffering with problem from 1 weeks.
Ticket Created #214080

http://rl246.lunex.info/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

This Account Has Been Suspended

and contact page not working... i can`t see captcha and whitout captcha i can`t send ticket.. nice....

Our Rapidleech Department is currently not available.We will update your ticket as soon as they are back in office.As for captcha it is being taken care of.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Our Rapidleech Department is currently not available.We will update your ticket as soon as they are back in office.As for captcha it is being taken care of.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

how you will update me with ticket if i didn`t send it ? i just want to know why my account is susspended that all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back