Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set up

Hi

I paid yesterday fro Sborg hosting and have not been set up yet.

Tried to raise a ticket and your contact us page seems to be down. Keep getting

This web page is not available
The connection to billing.tehhost.net was interrupted.

Can you set me up please

Hi

I paid yesterday fro Sborg hosting and have not been set up yet.

Tried to raise a ticket and your contact us page seems to be down. Keep getting

This web page is not available
The connection to billing.tehhost.net was interrupted.

Can you set me up please

We are upgrading our server on which we host our site so its down for about 1-2 hours. You will receive your details soon, can you PM me your order number?

Regards
TehHost Staff

Not Found

The requested URL /generate was not found on this server.

Whats wrong? Idk why nothing with RapidGen is working. Can you look into it? I would've opened a support ticket but your site is under maintenance so I can't. Please try to fix the solution!

Last edited:
megaupload plugin not fixed, filepost plugin not added

i saw the changes in other rapidleech with latest rapidleech plugin, please update your rapidleech, thnk u

Not Found

The requested URL /generate was not found on this server.

Whats wrong? Idk why nothing with RapidGen is working. Can you look into it? I would've opened a support ticket but your site is under maintenance so I can't. Please try to fix the solution!

PM me your sBorg details.

hi cannot login to client area

Critical Error
Could not connect to the database

We are running a maintenance in our billing portal. It will be back in 6-8 hours.

WTF happend to client area

We are running a maintenance in our billing portal. It will be back in 6-8 hours.

If you have any issues in the meanwhile please PM me/lukip006 your issues.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

hey, how the speed upload to filepost in your rapidleech? does it fast? anyone tried it,please share with me. thanks.

Filepost is known have to very good speeds on our RL.

Thanks for STOP Transload button.
It helps a lot :)
Our pleasure mate ;)

megaupload plugin not fixed, filepost plugin not added

i saw the changes in other rapidleech with latest rapidleech plugin, please update your rapidleech, thnk u

As you can see Megaupload has changed their API system /main website and as a result the plugins have broken.Filepost has also been forwarded.We have forwarded the plugins to our DEV team and it should be fixed in the next update.Till then you can upload to FTP ;)

If you have any issues in the meanwhile please PM me/lukip006 your issues.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

We are upgrading our server on which we host our site so its down for about 1-2 hours. You will receive your details soon, can you PM me your order number?

Regards
TehHost Staff

Hi

still no account and 14 hours after being told 1 - 2 hours still no Sborg service (paid for it on Monday).

Very disappointed.

Even more disappointed that I have to complain on a public forum.

New UPDATE Available:

1) STOP Transload Button Added.
2) Some Plugin Fixed and updated

You will see a "Update Available" Button in the Left hand side of your screen. Click on it the rest is taken care of. ;)

Thanks
TehHost Staff
Can't see any Update Available Button...
Explain me a bit more about the place of this button.
By the way I saw one guy saying about he can't upload 700mb to FileJungle.
I can't too.. (Got the same error)

Hi

still no account and 14 hours after being told 1 - 2 hours still no Sborg service (paid for it on Monday).

Very disappointed.

Even more disappointed that I have to complain on a public forum.

Mate,Please understand since our billing is down.I dont have your order number or mail id now to process your request.Please Pm me your order number and mail id.I will process your order and mail you from my personal ID :)

PM replied mate..

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Can't see any Update Available Button...
Explain me a bit more about the place of this button.
By the way I saw one guy saying about he can't upload 700mb to FileJungle.
I can't too.. (Got the same error)

The update is towards the right hand side of your Rapidleech site.Please PM me your login details and the issue you are facing and i would take care of it.:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Please update your rapidshare premium upload plugin. The support I promise that you will update soon, but how long will it take? Days, weeks ..
Your service I paid primarily due to upload to my rapidshare premium account and it is not currently possible.

Last edited:
filejungle, filepost, wupload and filesonic premium included however filepost say cant login since the 1st day I use tehhost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back